New project 74 firebird formula 400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New project 74 firebird formula 400

Picking this firebird up tomorrow # matching 400 auto, needs some interior work. comes with a 70-73 nose. Plan on doing nice paint job and new interior looking for some ideas on wheels for kinda want the protouring look

is that gonna be a keeper or a flipper??

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      is that gonna be a keeper or a flipper??
      forsale car. Guy that bought my 69 Camaro pace car has a bunch of 70's Camaros and transam projects im going to start messing it The next one will be a 80 pace car trans am t-top car

Comment

Comment

Is that El Camino for sale by chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
            forsale car. Guy that bought my 69 Camaro pace car has a bunch of 70's Camaros and transam projects im going to start messing it The next one will be a 80 pace car trans am t-top car
            You have one for sale between December and February, hit me up. That's when I'm cash rich and in a stupid happy holiday mood. I love the old Firebirds. If these come out as nice as your 5.0s it's gonna make for one heck of a great driver.

Comment

That's sweet. You gonna keep it poncho powered or LSX or Big Block Ford?
              1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                That's sweet. You gonna keep it poncho powered or LSX or Big Block Ford?
                keeping factory motor. I wanna build a bandit car ls motor and big wheels But THATS A LOT OF $$$

Comment

Originally posted by Hell-Bent SS View Post
                  Is that El Camino for sale by chance?
                  He sold it.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    You have one for sale between December and February, hit me up. That's when I'm cash rich and in a stupid happy holiday mood. I love the old Firebirds. If these come out as nice as your 5.0s it's gonna make for one heck of a great driver.
                    I do too. We will see how it goes.

Comment

i say donk it.. (according to the tags). but really i say 5.3/4l60 that ho and have a dope ass cruiser the way it sits.

Comment

Dude when I was 15, my dad bought home a 1976 with the dual carburetors. The car was a barn find basically. He got it from this lady her son bought it new but died a short time later. So the car was garage the whole time mint! I was hoping to get it when I started driving no that fool sold it.

Any cant wait to see it once you're done.
                        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

give him two weeks. 5 lug, cobra r's and a new radiator. $75hunddo all day

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                            give him two weeks. 5 lug, cobra r's and a new radiator. $75hunddo all day
                            lol I have a coupe in the works. its in paint Getting 5-lug,18's saleens,black interior and 5spd swap original v8 manual doors,manual mirrors non crusie control never been wrecked. has new 306 hci

Comment

price point? pm if needed

Comment

Working...
                              X