Few pics from my Port Aransas trip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soap View Post
    what color igloo you have, the red or blue?

pelican

Comment

Ya ever tried a fishing guide to be out in more open water.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
        pelican
        How are those?

I have 2 blue igloos, a black igloo, and a red IRP. I have no need to keep ice for 5 days, and dont need to show how cool i am with a cooler lol.

Comment

I think you get them just for the sticker.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
            I think you get them just for the sticker.
            At least 90% of people do. I have a few friends that may use them on long camping or hunting trips but most of my friends use them for day trips or tailgating. And theyre too scared to leave them in the bed of the truck because theyll get lifted.

I was curious about the pelicans from a strength standpoint. Ive used their cases for expensive equipment at work and love them.

Comment

I have a yeti, no way I would pay retail for one. I got it in a partial trade. It keeps ice and shit cold beyond my expectations but not $300 for the small one good.

Also, whiskey and a 8 hour drive????? come on man..... I dont give 2 fucks if he wrecks that pos and kills all of you but people like me that I do care about are on the same roads with their families. I'm telling you right now if some dumb fuck wrecks into me and causes me or mine any real harm and its because of that I am going to get the pistol out of the console and end whatever lowlife was behind the wheel. There is not a chance in hell I would be able to stop myself.

Trashing the hotel room is also an extremely juvenile move.

last note, were the steaks from the shark?
              Last edited by inline 6; 09-26-2015, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Really, soap? Drunk driving and trashing hotels? You have a uniquely different definition of what constitutes a cool fishing trip.

Comment

You got a replacement phone yet? Cool fishing trip
                  Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Does anyone else get the impression from the pics that if instead of a cat walking down the hall it was a teenage girl they would have grabbed her without hesitation?

I really hope not but I get the feeling that we are going to see you on the news for being convicted of some sort of aggravated sexual assault one day.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                      Does anyone else get the impression from the pics that if instead of a cat walking down the hall it was a teenage girl they would have grabbed her without hesitation?

I really hope not but I get the feeling that we are going to see you on the news for being convicted of some sort of aggravated sexual assault one day.
                      I agree. The dude creeps me out. Can you imagine the poor bastard who's daughter brings him home to meet the family?
                      The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Lol@creeps me out

Comment

either way, they got some pussy that night. they hate us cause they ain't us Johnny!

Comment

this is exactly how I picture soaps vacation

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                              Also, whiskey and a 8 hour drive?????
                              This is downright funny..
                              "I'd rip your god damned balls off and feed them to you! I'd take a piss up your nostril! I'd stick a gun up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click! I'd shoot your face until you were dead! I'd then run over your sleazebag corpse until you were a fucking grease spot!!!! Oh, btw, what kind of bait did you use to catch that shark?"

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                                Really, soap? Drunk driving and trashing hotels? You have a uniquely different definition of what constitutes a cool fishing trip.
                                Hahaha
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X