• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megavalanche Glacier Carnage

Lots of wipe outs

Fuck
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

It looks like everyone eats a shit sandwich eventually. That must be pretty fun, honestly.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        It looks like everyone eats a shit sandwich eventually. That must be pretty fun, honestly.
        Yeah, about 20 years ago I would have made an attempt at that and had an absolute blast! Now, I just watch and feel the aches and pains of the years gone by.

Comment

yes please
          Big Rooster Racing
          1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Ouch

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
              Yeah, about 20 years ago I would have made an attempt at that and had an absolute blast! Now, I just watch and feel the aches and pains of the years gone by.
              Even 5 years ago I would have. Hell, if I were about 175lbs I may give it a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                With pads darn near everywhere on me.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

We don't need no stinking bicycles. We'll just slide down on the ice and rocks.

I bet there were some aching people the next day.

Comment

Working...
                    X