outlaw 275 -- 4.24

outlaw 315 3.97

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      "It's more fun to drive a slow car fast, than to drive a fast car slow."
      - 46Tbird's Dad

"I like your Miata. It's like a sports car, except smaller and slower."
      - 46Tbird's Dad
      Amen to the first quote! Just sold a car and bought a different (both foxes) for that reason.
      2014 GT
      2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        Eh, they need to visit youtube a little more often. Motortrend and car and driver say lots of cars walk all over the z06, here in the last 5 years. Its just a vette, price point should tell em right about where its at. I'm certainly not the slightest bit impressed with my boss's z06. My initial thoughts were "... that's it?" Guess I was expecting more.
        Ya I was expecting more also with all the hype about the pos. Definitely better in some ways than the c6 but it's no longer a "bang for the buck " car. I like the interior FAR better than the c6 and it looks better in some ways but then again I drive a viper so what do I know....

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffdaddy View Post
          I just showed the math and science. Youve just shown your stupidity.
          You've shown nothing more than a pattern of ridiculousness.
          "Any shoe works cuz Imma power lifter..."
          "Wider tires/more grip cuz Imma engineer..." and following it up with garbage anyone could find on the internet.
          How's that SVO mating call working for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
            says the guy with a 1994 mustang GT- stock, and a 1987 C10 = stock.

yeah thats it; dick bag.
            Son, you don't know what I've got lol. For all you know I sold one or both. A little fyi, I'm not the only one around here who's expressed disappointment with the z06. Pretty sure you were in that thread too
            WH

Comment

i would rather buy and own a lower mileage 2011 zr1 than either new zo6/7 or any trim gtr. supersonic blue or white. i would settle for cyber gray, like cyber gray is settling on that car.

although, a gtr is probably about the coolest car i have ever driven. it was not stock, and i did not beat on it. just rolling on the gas on a side street during normal driving made my pants get tight. just a really cool car.

Comment

I personally would rather have a MKIV Supra dont right than a GT-R.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  Yes some asshats insinuated the GT-R is always faster than the ZR1 based on the Ring and the original post. Fact of the matter is with these two cars the driver will make the most difference and they are both driven very differently. A great driver will probably get more out of the 'Vette. AWD covers a lot of driving flaws and allows the driver to get away with more stupid shit. The 911 GT3 is going to need an even better driver due to the rear mounted engine but when driven right it's outrageously fast too.
                  Hey corvette nutswinger... You keep bringing up the ZR1 vs the avatar but You do realize the OP and subsequent conversation is the Nismo GTR vs the new Z06 NOT the ZR1, right?

And based on the OP video and performance of the two cars, I think the Nismo GTR would beat the Z06 on any track. It carries more speed through the corners than the Z06 can and accelerates faster down the straights. Faster is faster, no matter the track..
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

but at the end of the day, you're in a damn nissan. i'll take the ZOH

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                      but at the end of the day, you're in a damn nissan. i'll take the ZOH
                      Nissan>Chebby?
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                        Hey corvette nutswinger... You keep bringing up the ZR1 vs the avatar but You do realize the OP and subsequent conversation is the Nismo GTR vs the new Z06 NOT the ZR1, right?

And based on the OP video and performance of the two cars, I think the Nismo GTR would beat the Z06 on any track. It carries more speed through the corners than the Z06 can and accelerates faster down the straights. Faster is faster, no matter the track..
                        Oh I'm sorry we can't compare the top of the line GT-R to the top of the line Corvette...... oh my bad. Why do that.... we might burst your invincibility bubble.

Okay I'm pretty sure that the lastest Mustang GT can beat any version of the Dodge Caravan around any racetrack too, since we don't want to make it competitive at all...... Or should we use the GT350R just to make sure? Probably since that's how the GT-R nuthuggers roll.

Okay I'll take the C7R and your GT-R can suck it all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post

He likes slow things that fall apart fast....leave him alone. ALL the vette guy's bring up "well see if this was a ZR1 it would get its ass kicked" they have nothing impressive to bring up and these comparisons are about new available cars and the Corvette is going backwards these days. It got beat and that's just how it is, if you like it so much buy one. If we're bringing up "what if's" here is one "well if the GTR had equal horsepower, equal breaking, equal torque the vette will be a bigger slower POS than it is already".

Comment

like most of you spooges would even track these cars. the vette looks better, sounds better and has a real stick. no disrespect

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                              like most of you spooges would even track these cars. the vette looks better, sounds better and has a real stick. no disrespect
                              Yes it sounds better and has a real stick (didn't help in this case) but it looks like dog shit. I prefer the c6, and yes no one here would ever track a car.

Comment

Originally posted by slowturbocar View Post
                                Yes it sounds better and has a real stick (didn't help in this case) but it looks like dog shit. I prefer the c6, and yes no one here would ever track a car.

Well, it seems like you guys are talking like lap times would influence your decision on which car to buy which I seriously doubt. If you like the gtr, then fine, just leave it at that.

Comment

Working...
                                X