World record cliff jump - 193 ft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

173 foot jump onto your ass.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      LoL...was just sharing my experience with jumping from bridges into water. It was something we did for fun quite often growing up...but mostly from 50ft and under. It's getting to point that you cannot post anything on here without getting condescended, called a liar or flamed. Good grief.
      evolution of the internet. people read stuff that seems so absurd compared to their boring lives, and other people try too hard to impress.

Comment

I couldn't care less about impressing anyone. I was just participating in the conversation of jumping from heights into water since it is something I have a bit of experience with.

Comment

right, i think we're talking about svo855 here. i know you dont get caught up in the shit around here, but he seems to be the butt of all jokes lately

Comment

we rented a chalet off lake granbury a few years back, it was 2 stories, and by the end of the weekend i was double backflipping off the handrail on the upper deck/patio.

A few years before that, i blew out my ear drum after trying a gainer from the top deck of one of the party barges on lake lewisville. **that sucked definitely the worst water experience i have had to date.

Comment

Tremor14 got his butthole blown out by some purple crayon!

Comment

i'd post this pic i have of your chick with the whole box in her box, but it's NSFW

Comment

#realniggarollcall

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                    LoL...was just sharing my experience with jumping from bridges into water. It was something we did for fun quite often growing up...but mostly from 50ft and under. It's getting to point that you cannot post anything on here without getting condescended, called a liar or flamed. Good grief.
                    You're reading too much into it.
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                      You're reading too much into it.
                      Probably.

Comment

Maybe the "Hebrew Hammer" can do better?
                        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Aerating the water. I was wondering how he didn't break his legs.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

My one and only trip in an ambulance came after doing a couple of back flips off of the highest point at Hell's Gate at Possum Kingdom and landing in a belly flop. That fucking sucked. I was already sunburnt to a crisp before making the jump. And hell, I was sober. Rolling around on the X-Ray table was excruciating, and none of the nurses/techs/doctor seemed to give a shit, and treated me like a dumbass. I deserved it, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                              My one and only trip in an ambulance came after doing a couple of back flips off of the highest point at Hell's Gate at Possum Kingdom and landing in a belly flop. That fucking sucked. I was already sunburnt to a crisp before making the jump. And hell, I was sober. Rolling around on the X-Ray table was excruciating, and none of the nurses/techs/doctor seemed to give a shit, and treated me like a dumbass. I deserved it, I suppose.
                              We are forced to interfere with Darwin daily...nothing says we have to be nice to Darwinian award winners.

Comment

Working...
                              X