Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
    Creed?!
    These still crack me up every time......

70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

[quote=Rreemo;1500620]These still crack me up every time.

I don't know about those. But this is my favorite.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I like em better with Miles....

70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
          I dig it (OP vid)- got a James Brown feel
          Same, good tune.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
            Dude the music today is shit. I like 90's-2000's music. I like the old black music like DMX. 2pac. Dre. Ludicrous. Even the white music today is shit. I like Aerosmith. Metallica. Nirvana. Soundgarden. Rolling Stones. Beatles. Lincoln Park. Creed.
            You have absolutely no room to talk shit about anyone's preference in music, when Linkin Park and fucking Creed are your go to bands. Creed? Really? I never knew you were a fucking woman. Stupid and creepy, sure. But a bitch? Had no idea.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              You have absolutely no room to talk shit about anyone's preference in music, when Linkin Park and fucking Creed are your go to bands. Creed? Really? I never knew you were a fucking woman. Stupid and creepy, sure. But a bitch? Had no idea.
              Don't start talking shit about Linkin Park. They weren't bad when they first came out.

Continue on with the Creed bashing though. The next thing you know, he may start quoting Limp Bizkit.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Calling me Creepy. Stupid. Women. Bitch. Just because you disagree with my music preference. I called the OP's music shit not him.

you sound like you're on the rag right now. So go home shave your pussy and go listen to your backstreet boys. You fucking fagget!
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I'm listening to Ice Cube, good shit.
                  This clip reminds me of SOAP.

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                  X