No announcement yet.

Picked up my first P-car: GT4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah thatsa nice car but my 2050 lambo looks so much better!

Comment

That's some extreme SVO, cow skin rug levels of CHOOOO$$ CHOOOO$$ right there.

Very nice
      1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm loving it so far. I'm still in the break-in, but I did hit 6k rpm (redline 7,800) last night at 260 miles and it seems to "come on cam" a little over 5k, where you get a noticeable extra surge of power. That was pretty cool. I can't wait to drive it in anger at the track and around town.

I feel very fortunate I was able to get one. It's nice to actually own a desirable, fun car early on in it's limited production run knowing I will lose little to no money if I choose to sell it down the road. It's a big difference from the Vettes and other cars I've bought (steep depreciation curves).
        Ford
        GM
        Toyota
        VAG

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
          That's some extreme SVO, cow skin rug levels of CHOOOO$$ CHOOOO$$ right there.

Very nice
          I just looked up the price under 100,000 grand thats not bad at all. Sweet ride.

Comment

$84,500 to start.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Gorgeous car.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
                Thanks guys, I'm loving it so far. I'm still in the break-in, but I did hit 6k rpm (redline 7,800) last night at 260 miles and it seems to "come on cam" a little over 5k, where you get a noticeable extra surge of power. That was pretty cool. I can't wait to drive it in anger at the track and around town.

I feel very fortunate I was able to get one. It's nice to actually own a desirable, fun car early on in it's limited production run knowing I will lose little to no money if I choose to sell it down the road. It's a big difference from the Vettes and other cars I've bought (steep depreciation curves).
                If it's anything like the GT3 and variants, you'll lose little to no value over the next 5 years, the value may even go up. lol

Edit: Is that Sapphire blue, or PTS? Gorgeous color.

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
                  Thanks guys, I'm loving it so far. I'm still in the break-in, but I did hit 6k rpm (redline 7,800) last night at 260 miles and it seems to "come on cam" a little over 5k, where you get a noticeable extra surge of power. That was pretty cool.
                  So the VTEC kicked in, then your eyelids started fluttering and you couldn't get the $100 bill off the dash?

J/K, great looking car, love the color and the stance.
                  Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

"out svo'd svo"

Is that even possible?
                    WH

Comment

Nice car. Congrats.

Comment

That is so frackin' SWEEEEEEET.

It is both my favorite Porsche and color.

Comment

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            "out svo'd svo"

Is that even possible?
                            not really, SVO bought one, took the engine out, returned it, got his money back plus some, and put the motor in a 1987 RX7 that now resides in the UK.

Comment

Wow, didn't realize they sold out almost instantly!

Yeah that's a car that will hold its value no problem.
                              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Very nice, I've always wanted a Turbo Porcha, I just love the stance of those cars...
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X