Picked up my first P-car: GT4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up my first P-car: GT4

I have 260 miles on it and it really is just an incredible car. It's darn near perfect IMHO. The ride compliance is actually quite impressive considering what it's capabilities are on the track. They really did an unreal job with the suspension tuning. The exhaust sound is very nice. It's loud and noticeable, but it's not intrusive. It's just a nice race car like sound in the background. Switching the exhaust button on and off only makes a little bit of difference. In quiet mode it just takes the edge off, but I like to leave it "loud" for obvious reasons. It just sound sweet.

The styling speaks for itself IMHO. It just has a nice presence about it. It's not too out there, it's not very subtle, it's just right. Very purposeful look and the wheels/huge brakes/wing, etc. just all work together very nicely.

Keeping the Vette too, but man talking about different driving dynamics and feel. Both very capable, just very different.

Anyway, here's some preliminary pics:

Will post more driving impressions later. Also, wanted to a give a shout out to Park Place Porsche in Dallas and Keith and Kevin in particular. Very professional, very responsive. Truly the easiest car buying transaction I've ever had and they were very honorable in keeping my spot in line, my allocation, and selling at MSRP. I'm a first time customer for them too. They have a new customer for a long time. Well done Park Place Porsche.
    Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

Post pics of your wife!

Also, nice car.

Comment

Bad ass!
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Now thats how you do it.

Congrats on the vw ;-)

Comment

Very nice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Awesome car! Now get that shitty music off your radio!

Comment

I hate you.... But sweet car!

Comment

nice! you should come break it in at COTA with Edge Addicts on Sept 5th.
                www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Baller. cool ass car.

Comment

Congrats Corey now get dmb off the radio before someone falls asleep at the wheel and you become all Paul Walker like
                    Last edited by hxbernal; 08-23-2015, 09:45 AM.

Comment

I just came...
                      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

incredible purchase! I see one in my hood regularly and they are amazing sounding cars for sure!

Comment

Fuck my life.

I have never been a 911 nut. Thought they were neat and capable but never thought "I must have that". Well the color and aerodynamic kit and wheels are all just so spot on with yours...... I must have it even though Porsches are for skinny people. LOL
                          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Big ballin smashin

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                              Fuck my life.

I have never been a 911 nut. Thought they were neat and capable but never thought "I must have that". Well the color and aerodynamic kit and wheels are all just so spot on with yours...... I must have it even though Porsches are for skinny people. LOL
                              Thats is a Cayman.

Comment

Working...
                              X