No announcement yet.

Boosey take snoozey after hit with a doosey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both punchers should have been hanged in public. Someone asked why let them know? Maybe that's why. If you're not man enough to take an ass whooping, you damn sure shouldn't be fighting.
    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Both punchers should have been hanged in public. Someone asked why let them know? Maybe that's why. If you're not man enough to take an ass whooping, you damn sure shouldn't be fighting.
      you're talking to yourself.

Denny, I knew a kid that died the same way, skateboarding fell from three or for feet and smacked his head, DOA.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        you're talking to yourself.
        Shit im talkin to you son!
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
          leave him alone... he's dreaming about ummmm...

Comment

The way he fell straight back, and the sound of his head hitting the asphalt....damn.

If he isn't dead, he is probably going to have some issues after that one.

Comment

Originally posted by 91GriggsGT View Post
              The way he fell straight back, and the sound of his head hitting the asphalt....damn.

If he isn't dead, he is probably going to have some issues after that one.
              The question is if so will anyone be able to tell the difference?

Comment

My roommate in Vegas ko'd a kid like that one night at a desert party. Kid hit his head on a rock or the concrete slab and broke his skull, ended up having seizures and losing his sense of smell as a result.

I agree with the punches on the ground, completely uncalled for and potentially deadly.

Comment

Working...
                X