Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boosey take snoozey after hit with a doosey

Some of the comments are gold

leave him alone... he's dreaming about ummmm...

Comment

thats scary.. i dont really like watching shit like that

Comment

my favorite comment:
        Boosie took a doozie of an occupational oozy bruisy and an intracranial coup-counter-coozy that may result in a permanent snoozy.
        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Nice sucker punch!

Comment

Originally posted by robray5.0 View Post
            Nice sucker punch!
            it's not really a sucker punch when you walk up in someones face and start talking shit. should he have said, ok 1 2 3 go?

edit: the punches afterwards were chickenshit, and id expect nothing less from ghetto trash.
            Last edited by dsrtuckteezy; 08-20-2015, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Later that day.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Some kid over in Russia just posted this on his favorite social media site and called it "meanwhile in America."

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                  thats scary.. i dont really like watching shit like that
                  Because of the lack of humanity? Or because this is the perception of blacks and is chalked up to "culture"?

Comment

Yea, not sure on the guys mental capacity before, but I am willing to bet it has taken a staggering dip after hitting his head on the pavement like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                      Yea, not sure on the guys mental capacity before, but I am willing to bet it has taken a staggering dip after hitting his head on the pavement like that.
                      Started from the bottom, now we're here.

Comment

Everything was square I'd think up until the hits while he was on the ground.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Started from the bottom, now we're here.
                          We have discovered a new level gentleman!

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            Everything was square I'd think up until the hits while he was on the ground.
                            I couldn't tell because of the potato video quality, but was he punching him, or slapping him on the ground?
                            sigpic

Comment

I thought he was slapping his face.
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                              X