No announcement yet.

Damn Kim!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black people fighting in the dark is about like watching two black cars racing at night with no lights on

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
      Black people fighting in the dark is about like watching two black cars racing at night with no lights on
      with white interiors

Comment

that guy was naynay.

ROFL!!

I laughed too hard at this. For too long. Oh man. Get that one guy down here, that they polled. He'll help us out... ahhahahah
        Last edited by Gasser64; 08-18-2015, 03:38 PM.
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
          http://www.texasgunlaws.org/chap9.htm

Even if it did hold up that you could use deadly force in this situation, there could always be some DA that wants to make a name for themselves by going after you and then you also have to worry about a civil suit.

Everyone wants to say "well I'd just shoot them!" without ever being in such a situtation or thinking about the year or two of legal issues and cowskin rug money it's gunna cost you in the long run.
          Nope this is all I think about.
          sigpic

Comment

broke her no
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
              broke her no
              This is the new (not so new too) 'ebonics', and you'll hear it in the not-so-main-stream rap songs too. You tal lie you don ha' to fini' ea' wor' you say, but it's still somewhat understandable. Sounds ridiculous; sadly, white people don't think it be like it is, but it do.
              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Typical day for these folks, sad but true. #kalldapollee
                sigpic

Comment

QOTW "Bitch I'll hit you in yo shit"
                  Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    QOTW "Bitch I'll hit you in yo shit"
                    Which is what... the ladyparts? Or the anus...
                    WH

Comment

Damn! Keep em coming....I'm LMAO over here.
                      70' Chevelle RagTop
                      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

She should have called Jesse Jackson to get his help and support.
                        Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

Originally posted by jetboat View Post
                          She should have called Jesse Jackson to get his help and support.
                          He wouldn't have been able to do anything. No white person to blame.
                          WH

Comment

Working...
                          X