No announcement yet.

Damn Kim!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Act like a man and get dropped like a man. I feel bad for laughing when she fell like a board lol.

Comment

That video would have been about 2 minutes shorter with an armed white guy.

Comment

"He a bitch. He put his hand on women."

So, it's ok to assault him from behind with a taser, but not ok for him to defend himself. That bitch got what she deserved.

Comment

Animals.

Comment

from the comments: "Black on black crimes. Don't mean shit to me."

The ladies want double sugar, can't always get double sugar. Like her nose wasn't already flat against her face...
            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Lolololol
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Don't taze me sis......

Damn Kim....you froze up like a statue and dropped like a rock.

Comment

Can we shoot them there when that happens? Lethal vs non lethal? was wondering.
                  sigpic

Comment

Dont be like that guys!

Comment

Lmao....

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                        I would say yes, it's not the less lethal part that is concerning it's what could happen after they hit you with it that you have to worry about.
                        QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Doing thug shit, gets tased. "call the police right now" Now you want to rely on the cops?

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post

Even if it did hold up that you could use deadly force in this situation, there could always be some DA that wants to make a name for themselves by going after you and then you also have to worry about a civil suit.

Everyone wants to say "well I'd just shoot them!" without ever being in such a situtation or thinking about the year or two of legal issues and cowskin rug money it's gunna cost you in the long run.

Comment

That bitch got UFC knocked out!

lmao!
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X