• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• she gets it

basically, republicans hate poor women.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

I think she was trying to say planned parenthood isn't the devil
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I think her vagina is quite sandy
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I stopped watching after she said that PP provides "basic healthcare". What an interesting euphemism for abortion.

Comment

We need government issued coat hangers.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
            I stopped watching after she said that PP provides "basic healthcare". What an interesting euphemism for abortion.
            Uh, they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
              They can get their "basic" care elsewhere. They are also pumping out more dead kids than you can shake a stick at... on our dime!

And now it appears they are profiting from it.

They can go get their cooter check ups somewhere else. This organization needs to go. I know first hand that they push abortion as a first option.
              No they aren't. Also, abortions are a good thing. Think of all the kids that would be in broken homes or in the states care if it were not for abortions, no matter how they're funded. It's far cheaper to abort than it is to actually have a child.

Abort early, abort often.

They've spoken to you about aborting your fetus? Something's fucky.

Comment

Are you saying that it is a privately funded organization?
                They receive some public monies, but none of it can go towards performing abortions, per federal law.
                Just turned 19. Girlfriend tells me she thinks she might be pregnant. Barely had enough gas money to drive her to get a test, let alone going to a CVS and buying one.

The first thing this old black lady tells us after she said she is, in fact, pregnant is that a termination would be in our best interest since having a child would be expensive and basically would ruin our life in many other ways. She explained that it would be no cost to us and she could have everything scheduled that day. We never asked for options since there are no options for a decent human, given the mother and child were in good health.

It was my first time to tell an older lady to fuck off.
                So anyone who would have an abortion is automatically not a decent person? How so?

Comment

So long as the majority of abortions performed in this nation are performed on minorities I will never say that abortions are wrong but I did pledge many years ago to never get one myself.

The really funny thing is that abortion as Ms Sanger envisioned them was intended to kill off almost all blacks in the US leaving behind an educated elite class of blacks.
                  Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 08-03-2015, 12:10 AM.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

It isn't so simply itemized as it sounds. Funding the organization and supporting it so they can be carried out. There are always underlying reasons to support such places.

And that isn't what I said. Way to just highlight what is convenient to your argument.
                    Planned Parenthood is supported by government money for one reason only; so they can donate money to Democratic campaign coffers.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

The circle of cash... dead babies are just a bonus!

It is a bonus I guess but I don't see how. I am a supporter of allowing women to continue killing their unborn babies when ever they see fit to do so, especially dark skinned women.

Comment

"I'm undecided on abortion.
                        On the one hand I support it because it's killing dead babies.
                        On the other, it gives women a choice. "

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                          No they aren't. Also, abortions are a good thing. Think of all the kids that would be in broken homes or in the states care if it were not for abortions, no matter how they're funded. It's far cheaper to abort than it is to actually have a child.

Abort early, abort often.

They've spoken to you about aborting your fetus? Something's fucky.
                          Shut up NPR boy. You're on the wronnnng side of town...
                          WH

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            Also, abortions are a good thing.
                            I agree completely. Just think of how many more blacks would be in prison if they had not been killed before they had a chance to commit a serious crime, fuck a white girl or add to the amount that their mother gets on her welfare check. I have always said "Arrest black babies before they become criminals" and people did not like me saying that. I guess that I should have just said "Kill black babies before they are born" and everything would have been alright. I think that I will get some t-shirts printed with that and give them away to the coloreds outside of abortion clinics.

I am chomping at the bit waiting until a genetic cause for male homosexuality is found. Pregnant women will then be able to test for that defect before the baby is born and will be able to abort the gay male child before it gets a chance to molest anyone, become a priest or wear some fabulous banana hammock biker shorts in public. Good times are ahead!!!!
                            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 08-03-2015, 11:09 AM.

Comment

I really hope you get hit by a semi truck this afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                              X