Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like how this guy thinks...

Fuck yeah.

The absolute last thing I want to do when I get up in the morning is run and workout. But you know what? I do it every damn day because I have seen the consequences of a sedentary lifestyle (well, and heart disease kills all the men in my family).
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I can't say I disagree. I've recently started a lifestyle change myself, eating healthy meals (high protein, low carb, low fat), only drinking water, walking during the evening, etc. I'm on day 24 and I've lost 22lbs so far. Would like to lose another 25-30 and get back on the gym.

For anyone wanting to change, it's very tough the first week, but once you get into a routine, you don't have the cravings for unhealthy foods. You will sleep better, have more energy, and just feel better in general! Get out there and do it!!!
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I would have to get up at 4:30am to do that. I am too unmotivated to do that.
        sigpic

Comment

The dude speaks the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            I would have to get up at 4:30am to do that. I am too unmotivated to do that.
            Are you a fat body?
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I prefer the term husky'ish.
              I don't get winded walking up stairs, or doing manual labor, but I sure as shit won't be running any marathons any time soon.
              sigpic

Comment

That guy's right.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

That. Nice.

Comment

<---- fat
                    2012 GT500

Comment

I think about it like this. Yes I should eat better etc on the other hand there are a ton of functioning drug addicts and alcoholics out there. I'm just a functioning fat ass.

Comment

Im a fat fuck but the dude is on point. Bad back, hernia and all that. I do have good blood pressure (124/68) and a resting heart rate of 61 despite being double the size I should be and 40 years old.

On a side note my buddy was telling me yesterday about schools getting sued over kids getting hurt in P.E. so they have now eliminated it and made it an online course...... Don't know how much truth there is in that but I wish when I was a kid people were harder on me about exercise. Would have made for an easier adulthood with less issues.
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                          Im a fat fuck but the dude is on point. Bad back, hernia and all that. I do have good blood pressure (124/68) and a resting heart rate of 61 despite being double the size I should be and 40 years old.

On a side note my buddy was telling me yesterday about schools getting sued over kids getting hurt in P.E. so they have now eliminated it and made it an online course...... Don't know how much truth there is in that but I wish when I was a kid people were harder on me about exercise. Would have made for an easier adulthood with less issues.
                          Never too late to get started on a healthy lifestyle...
                          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

society nowadays has became soft , kids live in a fantasy world of video games and online friendships. I grew up in the 70s and 80s and if we wanted entertainment we either rode our bike from sun up to sun down or played sports with our friends. it really didn't matter what we did the moral of the story is we were active and not setting on our asses exercising our thumb muscles. I have two boys and its all I can do to keep them active and not tied down to the trappings of the computer age , but I stay in their ass and make them stay active . I feel like a jerk most of the time for doing it but I believe a healthy lifestyle is taught by example of the parents and the elders of the family.

Comment

Originally posted by longshot View Post
                              society nowadays has became soft , kids live in a fantasy world of video games and online friendships. I grew up in the 70s and 80s and if we wanted entertainment we either rode our bike from sun up to sun down or played sports with our friends. it really didn't matter what we did the moral of the story is we were active and not setting on our asses exercising our thumb muscles. I have two boys and its all I can do to keep them active and not tied down to the trappings of the computer age , but I stay in their ass and make them stay active . I feel like a jerk most of the time for doing it but I believe a healthy lifestyle is taught by example of the parents and the elders of the family.
                              Ew. I would want to move too.

Comment

Working...
                              X