X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mick Fanning fights off shark surfing

wild ride right there

Comment

Big bag of fuck that shit. That looked to be a large white shark and there are reports that they spotted two sharks... he got lucky.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        Big bag of fuck that shit. That looked to be a large white shark and there are reports that they spotted two sharks... he got lucky.
        Agreed. You couldn't pay me to surf in south africa. Guys aint right in the head.

Comment

Fuck that shit. Moments like this call for chain mail and a lance.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Man they zoomed back because they were certain he was getting torn apart. I wonder what went down behind that wave. Wild man.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
              Fuck that shit. Moments like this call for chain mail and a lance.
              Tell us about your shark encounter.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                Man they zoomed back because they were certain he was getting torn apart. I wonder what went down behind that wave. Wild man.
                LL cool J in deep blue sea, thats what happened

Comment

Tell us about your shark encounter.
                  I caught a black tip one about 18" long while fishing from a charter boat when I was 13. I got stung by a jelly fish the same day and got a really bad sun burn that day; still had a good time though.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                    I caught a black tip one about 18" long while fishing from a charter boat when I was 13. I got stung by a jelly fish the same day and got a really bad sun burn that day; still had a good time though.
                    That's it? Mine was a 26' Great White, and I got stung by a Manta Ray. What?!

Comment

Yep; that is it. Sorry to let you down.

Comment

There's a video you can search for where they interviewed the other surfer that also got picked up by the boat: the guy broke down into tears, he was certain when he saw the shark that Mick was going to get mauled. Uncomfortable to watch.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

bloody hell mate!!!

Comment

There are some places where humans are the meal of the day. That one just happens to be one of them.

Comment

Working...
                            X