No announcement yet.

Road rage against biker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya, I don't think he was all there anyway.

Comment

Bike rider was pretty level headed. Old geezer was out of control and lucky it wasn't someone with a crazy temper.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        Ya, I don't think he was all there anyway.
        I'd bet the blood was rushing to his head after being on the ground for a while.

Comment

Dumb old fuck, I would have stuck my spiderco right in his fucking beer gunt after the first weak ass punch he threw...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Smeagol want rider, Smeagol attack rider!

Comment

That is pretty amazing that didn't end differently. Lots of self control. Even my low tempered self probably would not have been that calm.

CN

Comment

The old man has a horrible poker face, he knew he did wrong when the kid asked how old he was.

Comment

Dose of reality for old guy. I used to get out of my car to scream at other drivers after they would do something similar, but it then dawned on me, regardless if they were in the wrong if things were to escalate witnesses would only remember some old, angry, unstable fuck getting out of the car to yell at people. Therefore now I know my role and shut my mouf.

Comment

Yeah unless the rider hit his car and took off or something - seems like the car driver was way out of line and got off easy by the rider - especially after shoving his girl.

Even IF a rider does something that seems asshole-ish - just let it go, give them space (in case the fall off bike) and go on. Lane splitting and such is not my job to police or keep track of when/if it is legal.

I will say kudos to some riders. I noticed when some are going through intersections they are flashing their lights to be more visible.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

My thinking goes along the lines of this when someone makes me mad on the road:

6,500,000 people in this metroplex.

Whatever, I doubt I will ever see you again.

Comment

What a nut. Lane splitting is illegal in Arizona, where this happened, but still.....that old fuck isn't a cop. I lane split in slow or standstill traffic here in Texas....I think twice I've had people yell at me about it. I simply tell them to get my plate and call the cops if it's that big of a deal to them.

Not knowing what someone is willing to do to defend themselves, or how unhinged they might come when threatened, or when their girl is shoved....that dude is a moron. I believe Smeagol wound up in the hospital over that deal and the rider wasn't charged. All because he got mad that a motorcyclist went ahead of him, in between cars.
                        Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Smeagol want rider, Smeagol attack rider!
                          It's uncanny.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

awesome
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Drug abusers make for some great videos.

Comment

Working...
                              X