Good by Mustang Hello Willy's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good by Mustang Hello Willy's

I loved the mustang but 3 years of Krum to Irving everyday in a 6 speed. I am getting old I guess and was just done with it.
    She ran a best of 8.34 on a factory tire.

The new.

Now where to start playing with this one. I know I need a better set of grab handles for getting in and out. (short wife) after that I have a few ideas but they are a little ways off.
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Nice Jeep. Are you going to daily that?

David

Comment

Yes and I am amazed on how much quieter it is driving down the road than the mustang.
      Last edited by silverhatch; 06-26-2015, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Don't lie to yourself man, you just wanted a jeep. Trying to pass it off as a good commuter vehicle just doesn't fly.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
          Yes and I am amazed on how much quieter it is driving down the road than the mustang.
          wait until you get the 35inch mud terrains... cant hear yourself think. or once you get the top off and cant hear the radio!

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          Don't lie to yourself man, you just wanted a jeep. Trying to pass it off as a good commuter vehicle just doesn't fly.
          ive DD my lifted on 35's 4dr for almost 2 yrs. its not bad. it'll run 85mph on the way to Houston with zero probems.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

ive DD my lifted on 35's 4dr for almost 2 yrs. its not bad. it'll run 85mph on the way to Houston with zero probems.

god bless.
            "Not bad" isn't good enough to justify a purchase as a good commuter vehicle. I like jeeps, they can be a lot of fun. But fun is often way down on the list when compared to gas mileage, comfort and a decent stereo when you're driving a lot of miles on the regular.

Comment

Paul just heard all the gay guys were buying jeepdozers now, so he had to get in on the action. Looks like OP is too

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                "Not bad" isn't good enough to justify a purchase as a good commuter vehicle. I like jeeps, they can be a lot of fun. But fun is often way down on the list when compared to gas mileage, comfort and a decent stereo when you're driving a lot of miles on the regular.
                I have no trouble with it. then again I work 8 miles from home.

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                Paul just heard all the gay guys were buying jeepdozers now, so he had to get in on the action. Looks like OP is too
                silverhatch and I are also getting married this weekend!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

god bless.
                  Congratulations on your union!

Comment

Needs a hemi.

Comment

wait until you get the 35inch mud terrains... cant hear yourself think. or once you get the top off and cant hear the radio!

god bless.
                      I had the front half of the top off last night. It has the 9 speaker alpine set up. For a factory stereo its not bad. I could hear it fine doing 80 down the highway.

Comment

I have no trouble with it. then again I work 8 miles from home.

god bless.
                        I could do worse.

I got the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          i mean, he did say hello willys...

Comment

I just can't get into the new 2 door jeeps, since they made the 4 door. the 4 door just makes so much more sense to me.

Comment

These are bad ass grab handles. Just dont bro out and get the brass knuckles looking version.... pricy but everyone who sees mine is impressed.

PURCHASE A BUNDLE AND SAVE? Product is designed to fit the Jeep JK/JKU (2007 - 2018) The grab handles are made from 6061 aluminum.? Long Stanchions, Short Stanchions, 1" Ball mounts, Ball Bolts blocks made from 7075 aluminum. This is a bolt on product, no modifications needed. All hardware is stainless and included ?

Comment

Working...
                              X