stupid f-body bro's...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
    Interesting. I have worked 100's of accidents and only seen two or three not make it. Maybe five or six department wide, two departments, 13 years.
    Silly you for not knowing who you are talking to!

Comment

Well, he stopped them alright!

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      the car hit was a security guard. he may have been playing super mall cop and stop the illegal activities.

#trollin

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
        I saw 4 killed in one incident in April of 2005 while driving back from California. An infant, two boys who could not have been older then 10, and the father. The mother was driving and was the only one who lived. The kids were not belted in, the father was but got a head injury and I heard the medics tell a trooper that he was as good as dead; his wife heard that and went nuts. Thinking about it makes me ill.
        Get her number?

Comment

Unusual speeds also get motorcycle riders hurt sometimes I think. Check mirrors, good - but doing excessive speeds they are somewhere not anticipated.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
            A DPD Lieutenant killed two girls who were making a left at Skillman and Church St while he was going 120mph in a patrol car to show off to a ride along who was asking him to slow down seconds before the crash. He was completely cleared of all wrong doing because he had a green light and how fast he was going had ZERO impact on who had the right of way. I lived at the corner of that intersection and was trying to render aid within 90 seconds of the crash but the girls were already gone it hit them so hard.
            That intersection is dangerous as fuck even without triple digit speeds.

Comment

String him up!! Public hanging!! Hang him!! Man I miss the 1800's. Where we'd publicly hang a man for stealing a horse.

And the F-body bros... least they're not bro dozer bros.
              WH

Comment

Two cars racing are both idiots for racing through an intersection.

Comment

Working...
                X