Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid f-body bro's...

Big ass lawsuit comes his way I'm sure.

Fucking retards. I hope he does time and lots of it.

Comment

His attorney will argue that "my client had the green light" and "if they were racing my client would not have been that far behind the other car at the intersection".

Comment

Boy needs to liar up and better not plead guilty even to a lesser charge.

Comment

any outcome of the story? was it just the 6 second clip? where did you get this from?

Comment

On the second viewing of the video, he had a green light....... Why the fuck was the other person in his lane at a red light? I am still not ok with the racing but it was the other guys fault no mater how fast they were going as far as I am concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
              On the second viewing of the video, he had a green light....... Why the fuck was the other person in his lane at a red light? I am still not ok with the racing but it was the other guys fault no mater how fast they were going as far as I am concerned.
              It's can be pretty hard to judge the speed of an object coming straight at you.

I'd say both are at fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                It's can be pretty hard to judge the speed of an object coming straight at you.

I'd say both are at fault.
                True but can you tell the difference between green and red? Zero excuse to be in oncoming traffics lane at a red light.

What else you got?
                Last edited by inline 6; 06-21-2015, 01:03 PM.

Comment

All the lights from the traffic opposite of the two racing were green. He could have had a green light for turning, but not a green arrow.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                    True but can you tell the difference between green and red? Zero excuse to be in oncoming traffics lane ant a red light.

What else you got?
                    What if he started turning because they were 400 yards out but doing 120mph instead of 35mph? ( or what ever the speed limit was)

Also, I'm color blind, so no, I can't tell the difference between red, yellow, or green lights. I have to see what position the light is on the light bar.

Comment

SOM ws6 bites the dust.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        What if he started turning because they were 400 yards out but doing 120mph instead of 35mph? ( or what ever the speed limit was)

Also, I'm color blind, so no, I can't tell the difference between red, yellow, or green lights. I have to see what position the light is on the light bar.
                        I watched for the third time! I paused it at the point where I could see the light that the car who was hit was looking at. They had a green but no green arrow from what I can tell. I have revised my position for the third time now and will agree it is both of their faults with more of the fault on the racers side.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                          any outcome of the story? was it just the 6 second clip? where did you get this from?
                          got it from someone who said its on the f-body craigslist on FB.

Comment

I can't stand folks that creep out into an intersection, the most dangerous place on the road, to turn. Hated seeing that when I was on two wheels especially. Dumb shits shouldn't race on the street but I have zero sympathy for anyone parked in an intersection.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                              I can't stand folks that creep out into an intersection, the most dangerous place on the road, to turn. Hated seeing that when I was on two wheels especially. Dumb shits shouldn't race on the street but I have zero sympathy for anyone parked in an intersection.
                              While I agree, he may have started into the intersection thinking the had the room, panicked and just stopped vs punching it on across.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                              X