Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red River flooding I-35

Water, water , water ..

To compare , how deep is it there now ??

Comment

I wonder how much damage will be done to the pilings? Seems to me the railroad bridge would be a bigger concern due to less supports.

Comment

Im wondering if the bridge is designed to withstand the side load from the water once it reaches the roadway?

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
          I wonder how much damage will be done to the pilings? Seems to me the railroad bridge would be a bigger concern due to less supports.
          Railroad don't give a shit.

Run that fucking train!

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
            Im wondering if the bridge is designed to withstand the side load from the water once it reaches the roadway?
            The substructure is more then capable. The actual bridge deck is not since pretty much is just sitting ontop the bridge caps. See picture of the Blanco river bridge

Comment

The column and cap are reienfored together but not girder or beam to the bridge deck. See picture

Comment

My aunt has a place about a 2 miles down from the dam on the river. She said it is the highest she has seen it in years.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I went out to my old ladys aunt place in Tyler Ok a few weeks ago. River was still sucks for those folks that wanted to do some off roading this summer down there

Comment

I want to know what it looks like at I-75

Comment

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I would like to take a moment and point out that lincolnboy just coherently explained bridge design to us.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                          I would like to take a moment and point out that lincolnboy just coherently explained bridge design to us.
                          Shit those new bridges are the ones im building.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                            Shit those new bridges are the ones im building.
                            I was about to say, that has to be what he does for a living.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                              I was about to say, that has to be what he does for a living.
                              Brad, i dont care what they say about you. Your ok in my book.

Comment

Working...
                              X