I found Frost's commie brother!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found Frost's commie brother!

This Russian soldier was allegedly caught in a crossfire between Russian and Chechen militants. The bullet is firmly lodged in his forehead, but has gone no further than that. Another soldier then removes the bullet while the guy just stands there un-deterred.

The The bullet might not have killed him. But infection will.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

They cut him and placed it there... just like that valor-stealing Frost.

Comment

I am sure that I posted the photo of an employee of my previous company who walked around for 11 days with a small pistol caliber (9mm or 380) just under his scalp above his skull.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          I am sure that I posted the photo of an employee of my previous company who walked around for 11 days with a small pistol caliber (9mm or 380) just under his scalp above his skull.
          Why the hell didn't he cut it out sooner?
          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

he was probably busy getting shot at
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
              Why the hell didn't he cut it out sooner?
              He didn't know what it was. Laying in bed a bullet fell through the top of the tent and hit him just right for it to break the skin and ride the top of his skull. He felt it but thought he got bit by a insect or something. Went to the medic and the medic thought he busted a boil or something, cleaned and told him to return in a week. When he came back it had been 11 days and the PA looked at him. He found the bullet.

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Awesome. He didn't have a odd knot show up where the bullet was?
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Good thing those Russians have thick skulls.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                  X