Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
    Takes one to know one. .
    hey thats like the pot calling the kettle black speaking of have any more pots for a fellow white guy?

Comment

Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
      I actually laughed out loud. How'd you know I have a pool though.
      Didn't you have a pool build thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
        Didn't you have a pool build thread?
        I did. I was being silly.
        sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            I thought someone was gonna take issue with "porch pickup".
            That was my thought as well.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I posted an old riding mower I wanted out of my yard. $50. It needed work. Thread blows up. I stipulated first person shows up with cash in hand gets it. Fortunately one dude saw the real value and paid me double, showed up on time, no haggle, and off he went a happy camper. I started realizing what a pain in the ass it all is before I got to him though. Women who want me to load it in their car, or want me to hold it until they can find someone with a truck, or didn't read that it needs 2 new tires and a battery. I have more trouble selling anything to women because they want me to hold it or me to wait on them. Then they get pissed that you didn't sell it to them. I just quietly delete the ad once sold.

Boiler Room scene:

Greg Weinstein: Now there's two rules you have to remember as a trainee, number one, we don't pitch the bitch here.
              Seth Davis: What?
              Greg Weinstein: We don't sell stock to women. I don't care who it is, we don't do it. Nancy Sinatra calls, you tell her you're sorry. They're a constant pain in the ass and you're never going to hear the end of it alright? They're going to call you every fucking day wanting to know why the stock is dropping and God forbid the stock should go up, you're going to hear from them every fucking 15 minutes. It's just not worth it, don't pitch the bitch.

Comment

By default then you're racist and sexist. tsk tsk
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I had a Dallas cop call me a "dumb mafukin cracka" when I refused to sell him my Volvo after he repeatedly flaked/lied to me.

LMAO!
                  Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                    I had a Dallas cop call me a "dumb mafukin cracka" when I refused to sell him my Volvo after he repeatedly flaked/lied to me.

LMAO!
                    I had a fellow offer me a GLT with a 5 speed for my miata.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      I had a fellow offer me a GLT with a 5 speed for my miata.
                      And you didn't take it?
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        And you didn't take it?
                        Id rather look like a homo than a guy broken down on the side of the road.

Actually, I cant even drive the miata after having my gallbladder removed, the seat belt his right at a tender spot.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Haha. Everybody and thing is racist now. I was reading reviews on IMDB for Jurassic World earlier and one review concluded that it shouldn't be called Jurassic World because the movie has a predominantly white cast.

"In conclusion, our return to the park feels less than impressive, and more stereotypically cliché, and despite the term 'world' appearing in its title, the staggering number of Caucasians, makes it seem the 'world' is barely represented at all. "
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                            Thank God Obama has brought us all together.
                            The legacy that keeps on giving.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              The legacy that keeps on giving.
                              Maybe Hilary will do better.

Comment

Working...
                              X