• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wife's Taurus after it rains

Bought new. 20K miles.

Ford
    Quality is Job#1

Last edited by LS1Goat; 05-21-2015, 07:55 PM.

Try again

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
      Try again
      Video works fine for me.

Comment

Look at those guns!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          Look at those guns!!!
          Thank you, sir.

Comment

Damn, that sucks. Is Ford/the dealer doing anything about it?
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              Damn, that sucks. Is Ford/the dealer doing anything about it?
              Spoke to the service manager on the phone this afternoon. We are taking it in this weekend. It does this in both rear doors and passenger front. He said he has never heard of this type of problem before with the Taurus, but I find that a bit hard to believe. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                Spoke to the service manager on the phone this afternoon. We are taking it in this weekend. It does this in both rear doors and passenger front. He said he has never heard of this type of problem before with the Taurus, but I find that a bit hard to believe. We'll see.
                Ha yeah, best of luck with everything.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

What the problem is? You never heard of car door canteens? Was probably supposed to be an AZ or NM car...
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Do you live in a hanger at the airport?

Comment

Report to whatever that place is for car defect. My 2011 f150 new had a/c condensor condesation dripping inside the cab. The problem was they did not extend the drip tube out far enough past the firewall.

Comment

So was this after a car wash?

Comment

Yep, looks like she is retaining water. Just don't tell her if you want to sleep in the same bed.

Comment

Holy shit DYEL & DYEGOITS?
                            Ded

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                              yep, looks like she is retaining water. Just don't tell her if you want to sleep in the same bed.
                              rofl

Comment

Working...
                              X