Elmo gets raped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elmo gets raped

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Now that's fuckin funny.
    "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

hahaha

seems like something soap would post
      WH

Comment

Not very funny...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

After his PM he sent me about my post that was "racist" and didn't even include the N word, I'm going to go with no. No sense of humor.
            WH

Comment

I found it to be kinda funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                After his PM he sent me about my post that was "racist" and didn't even include the N word, I'm going to go with no. No sense of humor.
                A perfectly valid warning. Any fool who doesn't heed that deserves to be BANNED. This website demonstrates even now that it has no place for stupid.
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Took me a minute to get going, but I still fapped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    Took me a minute to get going, but I still fapped.
                    lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      A perfectly valid warning. Any fool who doesn't heed that deserves to be BANNED. This website demonstrates even now that it has no place for stupid.
                      boo hoo
                      WH

Comment

Working...
                      X