Great way to start off my Monday..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great way to start off my Monday..

Got a call early this morning that my shop is flooded with water, estimated with at least 1.5 inches of water .

Last edited by sosoe; 04-27-2015, 07:45 AM.

Sucks bro. I can't wait to go outside and look around. We got rocked pretty hard last night too.

Comment

At first I thought it was just an awesome gloss finish on the floor.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        Sucks bro. I can't wait to go outside and look around. We got rocked pretty hard last night too.
        Yeah, Friday was pretty bad but the following day there was no water in the shop. Says it will rain more today as well. Hopefully it doesnt flood up AGAIN.

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
        At first I thought it was just an awesome gloss finish on the floor.
        Lol, would be nice!

Comment

Sucks.

I can say that is the best looking bathroom I have ever seen in a shop though!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Sucks.

I can say that is the best looking bathroom I have ever seen in a shop though!
            Ha!

Thanks! My last one was a mess! Customers use it, so we have to keep it nice and clean for them. Remodeled it this last summer and the office.

Comment

We're dealing with the same. Wet/dry shop vacs and squeegee's FTW.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                We're dealing with the same. Wet/dry shop vacs and squeegee's FTW.

It was just me knocking this out this morning, so the shop vacuum didn’t even cross my mind. It was just too much water for the vacuum. Squeegee worked the best and two fans running. Getting another bounce house fan here shortly to get that running, those fans push a LOT of air that it moves the water!

Comment

On that jack stand, you can see where the (brown) water line was at.

Comment

if you need a another squeegee and fan let me know.

Comment

[texas]Imma save up all ur rains for years and give them all to you in about one month[/texas]

Comment

Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post
                        if you need a another squeegee and fan let me know.
                        I was able to get majority of the water out that evening. Just going to wait for it to get hot and see how the office and restroom act up.

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
                          I was able to get majority of the water out that evening. Just going to wait for it to get hot and see how the office and restroom act up.
                          So did you get this figured out? No more flood?

Comment

Working...
                          X