Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out this giant scary jellyfish monster that tried to eat the Blowout Preventer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this giant scary jellyfish monster that tried to eat the Blowout Preventer

This is from the ROV that was monitoring operations at the bottom of the Gulf off the coast of Louisiana. I would suspect the main tentacles of this thing are 20-25 feet long.

Comment

Check out those meat curtains!

Comment

Obviously...
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Kim Kad vag

Comment

Comment

No kidding. You should see the live feed I have.... it's about 1.5 gigs, and pretty amazing.

I an ROV feed showing a ton of sharks down there, too. Anywhere I can host them?

I have a feeling one wouldn't last too long out there, I saw quite a few barraccuda near the surface. They grind up all the food waste and shoot the chum into the water, so it's quite an active feeding spot. Deep sea charters come out there to fish quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
                I an ROV feed showing a ton of sharks down there, too. Anywhere I can host them?
                you can upload to youtube and set it so the link is only visible to those who know it.

Comment

He just wants a hug...

Comment

Elbows too pointy.

Comment

Jellofish/10
                      Ded

Comment

Sometimes I wish I could be ignorant about stuff in the ocean like I was as a young kid. Its the lack of visibility that gets me all irked out. Now, down south where the water is nice and clear, I could swim in that all day long.
                        "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Yep I would be scared as hell to get out there in waist deep water and fish / swim like I used to when I was a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by AdRock View Post
                            Sometimes I wish I could be ignorant about stuff in the ocean like I was as a young kid. Its the lack of visibility that gets me all irked out. Now, down south where the water is nice and clear, I could swim in that all day long.
                            Why? So that way you can see the great white death as it heads towards you from a further distance, knowing you can't make the beach before it closes the gap?

Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              Why? So that way you can see the great white death as it heads towards you from a further distance, knowing you can't make the beach before it closes the gap?
                              All you need is some shark repellent! Skip to 1:30

Comment

Working...
                              X