Meanwhile in Louisiana...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    I'm assuming if you hit that big sumobitch you car will be fubar'd? I've seen deer, cow and horse crashes, but never a gator car crash...
    Road trip? You've heard of mythbusters, this is gatorbusters! We can go to Kenny's on the way out and Hutchins when we get back.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      Road trip? You've heard of mythbusters, this is gatorbusters! We can go to Kenny's on the way out and Hutchins when we get back.
      Mothufuck you know my weakness!

ROAD TRIP!!!!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        I'm assuming if you hit that big sumobitch you car will be fubar'd? I've seen deer, cow and horse crashes, but never a gator car crash...
        Originally posted by YALE View Post
        Depends on the vehicle. The less clearance you have, the worse it gets. They're full of bones too, so it's hell on tires. I've never had the pleasure, but a few of my relatives have hit them. It's not super common though.
        A 10-foot alligator is discovered in an East Fort Worth neighborhood after the storms.

notice where this particular gator was hit... Trinity Blvd and Bell Spur, right next to the bell helicopter plant just south of North East Mall in Hurst.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Its...peed-Bump.html

notice where this particular gator was hit... Trinity Blvd and Bell Spur, right next to the bell helicopter plant just south of North East Mall in Hurst.
          Awesome! Poor gator, though.

Comment

Originally posted by don svo View Post
            http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/its...peed-bump.html

notice where this particular gator was hit... Trinity blvd and bell spur, right next to the bell helicopter plant just south of north east mall in hurst.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post

Comment

Working...
                X