No announcement yet.

FWPD shoots homeless mans dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah Don, how exactly did you kill a dog with a bicycle? Now I'm curious.

Pretty sure I've killed... hell at least 5 in my time, by running them over. Probably more. Worst one was a big ass basset hound that dented my damn bumper. Not by choice, bastards committed suicide by tire.

Funniest one I ever saw was in my adolescent years, when I had a mean friend who liked to shoot things. He shot some roaming neighborhood dog and it immediately rolled over on its back and stuck all 4 feet up in the air, just like a cartoon. Mixed emotions. Felt bad, but also funny as hell.
    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Funniest one I ever saw was in my adolescent years, when I had a mean friend who liked to shoot things. He shot some roaming neighborhood dog and it immediately rolled over on its back and stuck all 4 feet up in the air, just like a cartoon. Mixed emotions. Felt bad, but also funny as hell.
      The dog was in severe pain and did not know where it was coming from so it submitted as quickly as it could and died while begging for mercy in its own way. I have a very dim view of this sort of thing and there will be trouble if it happens around me.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
        The dog was in severe pain and did not know where it was coming from so it submitted as quickly as it could and died while begging for mercy in its own way. I have a very dim view of this sort of thing and there will be trouble if it happens around me.
        I'm think it was dead pretty much instantly. It was like it flipped up or something due to momentum and the way it was knocked. Didn't even bleed much. From the way things looked, I don't think it suffered. I was sad about this all day, and needless to say I'm no longer friends with this individual. Even though the death did look funny because it was cartoonish
        WH

Comment

• Abit of progress to report. It's taken a long time but we will get our officers adequate training so they will quit killing our pets. I will personally be taking part in this.

And last week, the House passed a bill that would require new officers in large counties to familiarize themselves with animal laws and train to interact with dogs.

Texas cops have shot more than 400 dogs since 2009, according to data from the animal advocacy group 4 Keeping Our Pets Safe.

Comment

• I thought you said the only training people needed was to man up and kick the shit out of the dog? What exactly are the taxpayers going to be paying for?

Also, we're still waiting on a video of you being a complete bad ass to multiple random 100+lbs dogs.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              I thought you said the only training people needed was to man up and kick the shit out of the dog? What exactly are the taxpayers going to be paying for?

Also, we're still waiting on a video of you being a complete bad ass to multiple random 100+lbs dogs.
              Huh? Nowhere did I suggest you kick a dog. Taxpayers are paying for peace officers to serve and protect, not shoot pets.

I don't make videos, sorry.

Comment

• Sounds like an excuse to not back up all that talk about how you're king of the rabid dog.
                sigpic

Comment

Sounds like an excuse to not back up all that talk about how you're king of the rabid dog.
                  Ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                    Ok
                    This is the thread where you were calling people pussies for not going all hulkamania on attacking dogs, isn't it?
                    sigpic

Comment

This is the thread where you were calling people pussies for not going all hulkamania on attacking dogs, isn't it?

It's also the thread where you wanted an IP check on me.....so kindly piss off.

Comment

It's also the thread where you wanted an IP check on me.....so kindly piss off.
                        I'm just asking for your proof you're this lean mean dog dominating machine. Why does that bother you?
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm just asking for your proof you're this lean mean dog dominating machine. Why does that bother you?
                          It doesn't. I don't wish to reveal the agencies I volunteer for, sorry. I can PM you the next time I'm leading a training session....? I'll learn ya!

Comment

It doesn't. I don't wish to reveal the agencies I volunteer for, sorry. I can PM you the next time I'm leading a training session....? I'll learn ya!
                            Pussy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              Pussy.
                              You are what you eat.

Comment

At this point, you're a huge fucking faggot for claiming what other people should do, but being too scared to shoot it yourself. You can't even be half the fucking man you claim others should be in this thread.

Just like most people in this thread already thought, you're full of fucking shit, and stupid for tyiping that shit out.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X