Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    You're killin' me!
    hoodrat stuff is best with friends
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
      Nope, you're just a dumb fuck.
      Right. Cause that's why we're having this discussion at all, because there isn't a problem. And somehow I'm the dumb fuck.

Say all the pro pitbullers are right. Say they've just got a bad rep, because magic happened and the media somehow is to blame.

Even if all that were true, they're still more powerful than the average dog, enough that I can still see the reason they're banned in some places. Their jaws for one, are capable of doing a lot more damage than a rampaging, rabid, attacking chiuahua. You won't be hearing of any fatal golden retriever attacks any time soon, yet somehow pitbulls always seem to make it to the news. Golden retrievers, and most other dog breeds you'll find just don't have the power to "rip someones leg off" the way a pitbull clearly does. Please cite an article where 2 chocolate labs got out and maimed a guy mowing his lawn, like the previously posted pitbull one.

And if you compare it to owning guns, that's a person behind that power, not a stupid beast. Big difference.
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        hoodrat stuff is best with friends
        Irregardless, it's like nails on a chalk board. It's one,of those things I have to say out loud when I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          Irregardless, it's like nails on a chalk board. It's one,of those things I have to say out loud when I see it.
          bastard

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            Right. Cause that's why we're having this discussion at all, because there isn't a problem. And somehow I'm the dumb fuck.

Say all the pro pitbullers are right. Say they've just got a bad rep, because magic happened and the media somehow is to blame.

Even if all that were true, they're still more powerful than the average dog, enough that I can still see the reason they're banned in some places. Their jaws for one, are capable of doing a lot more damage than a rampaging, rabid, attacking chiuahua. You won't be hearing of any fatal golden retriever attacks any time soon, yet somehow pitbulls always seem to make it to the news. Golden retrievers, and most other dog breeds you'll find just don't have the power to "rip someones leg off" the way a pitbull clearly does. Please cite an article where 2 chocolate labs got out and maimed a guy mowing his lawn, like the previously posted pitbull one.

And if you compare it to owning guns, that's a person behind that power, not a stupid beast. Big difference.
            Your comments and opinions made on this site lead me to believe you are not someone I ever want to be in a room in, or associate with. To each his own, but I think you're a GD moron for blaming the breed. All animals, regardless of breed can be stupid beasts, I strongly believe its entirely dependent on their owners. But whatever, to each his own.

I've owned numerous Pits, my family has numerous Pits that are ranch dogs and live side by side with bulls, horses, goats, and chickens. Praise the lord none have mauled me or any member of our family.

As you requested, Chocolate Lab dog attack.

Or how about a Pit saving a girl from a Lab attack.

“To me, he’s like a hero. He’s a protective dog,” Lucila said. “We taught him to be protective and caring for the family.”

Here's another Golden Retriever-Lab mix that tore off the fucking legs of an infant.

A supposedly “gentle” pooch named Lucky is suspected of killing a 2-month-old baby and tearing the child’s body apart in South Carolina. Aiden McGrew, who was born on Valentine&#8…

One more for good measure. Yet another Labrador.

Last edited by roliath; 04-14-2015, 04:22 PM.

Comment

ever since I quit going to dog parks all the time, I quit hating pit bulls

I never really hated them, just hated that they were the dog of choice for the face tat crowd...

oh well, not the dog's fault

Comment

I killed a dog with a bicycle when I was 14.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                  Your comments and opinions made on this site lead me to believe you are not someone I ever want to be in a room in, or associate with. To each his own, but I think you're a GD moron for blaming the breed. All animals, regardless of breed can be stupid beasts, I strongly believe its entirely dependent on their owners. But whatever, to each his own.

I've owned numerous Pits, my family has numerous Pits that are ranch dogs and live side by side with bulls, horses, goats, and chickens. Praise the lord none have mauled me or any member of our family.
                  I think you're fucking idiot if you can't see the difference. You wouldn't want to be in the same room with me because I don't like some ghetto dog. Yeah you're a real smart one yourself! So you can come up with a few lab attacks. Or pug attacks. Vs what, literally thousands and thousands of pitbull references I can make? You really don't want to start comparing another breed to pitbulls when it comes to attacks. I'm pretty sure I can just write you off now.
                  WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                    I think you're fucking idiot if you can't see the difference. You wouldn't want to be in the same room with me because I don't like some ghetto dog. Yeah you're a real smart one yourself! So you can come up with a few lab attacks. Or pug attacks. Vs what, literally thousands and thousands of pitbull references I can make? You really don't want to start comparing another breed to pitbulls when it comes to attacks. I'm pretty sure I can just write you off now.
                    Feelings are mutual.

Please eat a dick.

Comment

• Same to you sir.
                      WH

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          So you agree the breed has nothing to do with it? That's like hating Cadillac because trash thinks driving Cadillac's makes them.
                          I do.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                            I killed a dog with a bicycle when I was 14.
                            did you chase it down and run over it or hit it over the head Hacksaw Jim Duggan style?

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              bastard LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                                NOOOO!! <- unapologetic little kid voice
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X