FWPD shoots homeless mans dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    I do feel bad for the guy. He probably found that dog wandering and starving and took care of it.

Agreed. Those dogs have never given me any reason to think they're worth two shits. From my personal observations, they seem to lack something that other dogs have, and I think it may be intellect. If you watch them, sometimes they will do some dirt stupid shit that I've never seen any other dog do. Sometimes to the point of suicide. I used to live in an area with very frequent dog dumping.

Let me guess, pit owner? Yeah they're banned in certain states for a reason brah. Some people have started to wise up.

I'm not sure where you people are seeing these pitbulls at. Some of the smartest most well behaved dog's I've come across are pits. They are powerful and they can fuck you up if they wanted, I've just never seen them wanting.

Also, I'd be willing to bet the reason they are banned has more to do with the media rather than fact. Kind of like all these negroids being shot by White cops = cops are racist.

Comment

Should have shot them both. Have a homeless problem and a stray problem, do work.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
        One or two a year since I started in the pool trade.
        Aaaaand THE SLAM DUNK
        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          I'm not sure where you people are seeing these pitbulls at. Some of the smartest most well behaved dog's I've come across are pits. They are powerful and they can fuck you up if they wanted, I've just never seen them wanting.

Also, I'd be willing to bet the reason they are banned has more to do with the media rather than fact. Kind of like all these negroids being shot by White cops = cops are racist.
          Then how come its nearly always pits we're hearing about? The cop says its 20 out of 21 that they deal with, and from what I've seen I'm inclined to believe him. Perhaps its something like a roll of the dice. If you get lucky, when you buy a pit you get a normal dog. But odds are, you get a borderline retard that really shouldn't be a dog, it should be something more like a cow, due to its level of intelligence. Could be something genetic that other dogs don't really suffer from very much. Who the hell knows, but I don't think the statistics are wrong on this one.
          WH

Comment

We've covered this before. Although I'm one of the people who are wary of pits, I do believe the worst/bad ones are poorly trained and/or are inbred...etc...etc.

"It's not the dog's fault" is true, but now they all have a bad name. Can't ban/kill the idiots that raise the dogs that way, so states/places ban the dogs.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Then how come its nearly always pits we're hearing about? The cop says its 20 out of 21 that they deal with, and from what I've seen I'm inclined to believe him. Perhaps its something like a roll of the dice. If you get lucky, when you buy a pit you get a normal dog. But odds are, you get a borderline retard that really shouldn't be a dog, it should be something more like a cow, due to its level of intelligence. Could be something genetic that other dogs don't really suffer from very much. Who the hell knows, but I don't think the statistics are wrong on this one.
              The same reason we only hear about white on black shootings??

Comment

Show me some statistics on how pits are the most aggressive. I've seen so many news articles that identify a Pitbull as the culprit ( then a pic of the actual dog ) that the stats are laughable at best.

Comment

Show me some statistics on how pits are the most aggressive. I've seen so many news articles that identify a Pitbull as the culprit ( then a pic of the actual dog ) that the stats are laughable at best.
                  Personally, I've looked a little and it's either pro and anti-pitbull sites that I've seen. I could throw some stats at ya from pitbull hating sites, but I don't think that's right.

The perception is it's bad which is why there is sites like...

An archive of U.S. fatal pit bull attacks dating back to 1833 by DogsBite.org - Fatal Pit Bull Attacks - The Archival Record
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Let me guess, pit owner? Yeah they're banned in certain states for a reason brah. Some people have started to wise up.
                    Nope, you're just a dumb fuck.

For the record I own a Boxer.

Comment

They're not the most statistically aggressive breed. They're the breed most owned by the segment of society with neck and face tattoos. It wouldn't matter what breed they liked. They'd basically turn it into a spotted hyena on purpose.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                        So you are a pool guy?
                        I wear many hats and that is one of them. I also provide housing to meth heads and blacks all while carrying a full load at school.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                          They're not the most statistically aggressive breed. They're the breed most owned by the segment of society with neck and face tattoos. It wouldn't matter what breed they liked. They'd basically turn it into a spotted hyena on purpose.
                          Spot on.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

like dobermans in the early/mid 80's and rockwallers in the late 80's/early 90's
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                              like dobermans in the early/mid 80's and rockwallers in the late 80's/early 90's
                              You're killin' me!

Comment

So you agree the breed has nothing to do with it? That's like hating Cadillac because trash thinks driving Cadillac's makes them.

Comment

Working...
                                X