No announcement yet.

Cluster f$&k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, that family went apeshit. Officers had no choice in that instance, they did everything they could before going to lethal force.

Comment

Buncha nut jobs
      '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
      '13 Dodge Cummins
      '14 Rubicon X

Comment

how do you think that would have gone down if they weren't white? LOL
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            How do you think it would have gone down if they listened?
            '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
            '13 Dodge Cummins
            '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              They would have calmly explained the situation to the officers upon arrival; Apologize to the WalMart employees for the confrontation and gone about their merry way?

I'm assuming you were meant "what if they were of Asian descent?"

Comment

I think that loss prevention employee was the big guy in the gray t-shirt. He was beating the crap out of anyone he could.

That's more restraint than I would have tolerated. I would have elevated my use of force a lot sooner.

Comment

Is it wrong that this is the exact type of family I think of when I hear Idaho. Bunch of inbred white trash hillbillies. Lol

Comment

When keeping it real goes wrong.
                    "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Am I reading that right? They all lived in that old ass Suburban? How do all those fat fucks live in a fucking Burban down by the river?
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That cop kick him in the head after he shot him?

And lol at the corn fed son beating his dad's ass.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          Am I reading that right? They all lived in that old ass Suburban? How do all those fat fucks live in a fucking Burban down by the river?
                          With all their band equipment to boot.

Comment

That shit would have never went down like that in Texas. There would have been a bunch of dead Manatee's laying in that wallyworld parking lot.

Believe that shit, patNah!

Comment

Lol man where do I start? Fuck it, they all should've been put down. Minus the 11 year old. I have a feeling this isn't gonna be the last time that family has a run in like this.
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                              X