64 Impala Hard top value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 Impala Hard top value?

So I have the option to buy this car but it aint my cup of tea. Since prices are all over the map on these things I have to ask what its really worth.
    Car was just made a daily driver but has been off the road since 2000. It has the original 327 and was rebuilt. Runs great and drives pretty good as well. Its a factory air and power steering/brake car. Minor damage on the front fender and a bit on the bottom of the quarter but has no rust holes. Floor looks good.
    If I buy it I want to make a few bucks but I also want to give the guy a fair price.
    Any ideas?

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Are you kidding me???????

That thing is a dead ringer for the Up In Smoke car.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Hahah, hell yeah. Put som dingle balls in it and call it done. Sex machine.

Comment

I'd drive it. You can renact the whole police stop scene just for shits and giggles with a real cop.

Comment

his name is ralphhh.

i like the hell out of that. some black paint, spokes, a few pumps, fresh chucks, flannel shirt, hair slicked back, and i'm rollin!

Comment

Holy shit! I didnt even think of Cheech and Chong. Its near perfect! LOL

I was thinking redo the interior, fix the dent, clear coat the patina and put some nice wheels and white walls and freshen up the suspension and call it a day. It needs a few grand to make it reliable but it has good bones.
            It needs ball joints and control arms and brakes and steering box and tires and a trans overhaul but the motor sounds okay.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

pm 4eyedturd. He's in waco with you, and may be interested.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Tree fiddy meng

Comment

Ninetyfivehundred paper money

Comment

My first car was a 64 Impala. I'll have another some day.

Comment

I would be all over that

Comment

5K too much?

Comment

I'd say that's on the high side of what I'd pay if I wanted it and it was running to my liking.

Comment

If I didn't have my belair already I would have been interested. Looks like a decent start tho

Comment

worth around 3500-4000 on craigslist and 6000 on ebay IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X