Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

well the srt challenger didn't stay around long.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
    I know two people who own Raptors. Bother liked them up to about the 6 month period, but then regret set in. They could both afford one, but one goes through vehicles like you and the other said it is just not worth what he is paying.
    Cool, thanks.

Comment

• The few people that I have talked to about their Raptor usually have one complaint besides the price. "Running around town, I can't hardly pass a gas station".

Comment

• I've had my Raptor going on a year now (17k miles). Love the truck, best I've ever owned and I've had everything. Comfortable and quiet. Gas mileage isn't great, but that's nothing new. Usually get about 400 miles to a tank. It says it holds 36 gallons, but I've never been able to get more than 32 in it. Of course, if you buy a Raptor and sell it because of the gas mileage, you had no business buying one in the first place.
        14 Raptor
        18 GT350

Comment

• I liked my 2010 raptor. Had it over a year and got more for on trade than I paid for it. I have an ecoboost now but I am thinking about picking up another raptor.
          07 GT500
          05 SRT10
          88 turbocoupe T-bird
          93 Cobra
          86 coupe
          Ducati 848

Comment

• I'm waiting for the new Raptor with ecoboost and 10-speed trans...
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• New Raptor looks cool and is sure to have some power but the old country boy side of me just can't a a 6 cylinder in a truck. It needs a damn V8. I know new technology blah blah blah. Don't care.

Also by the way I still own this one!!

Comment

• I was only kidding about the flip flop. Hopefully you thought about it for a second, then laughed. Find a dodge power wagon!

Comment

• Front of those trucks always looks higher than the back
                  WH

Comment

• I got a Black Bear tune for my 5.3....it was like a whole new truck.

Comment

• It's just insane to me how expensive trucks are. A buddy of mine just grabbed a platinum f150 and the sticker on it was $62k. I could never spend that.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• When interest rates go up I guess everyone will start getting $20,000 off sticker. Then again I can see some people who wouldn't mind a $1,000 a month truck payment.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Hey SMKR, were the bars they sent you a defect or is the foot placement like that for all of them? I've been thinking about buying a set for my 07 ext cab. They look nice, I just never noticed the foot placement.

Comment

• Amp Research power steps allow you to place your feets wherever you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                              How do you like your raptor? Got tired of my '14 GMC Sierra and sold it, well, more like the guy at my office that asked me to sell it to him daily got old so I gave him a number and he wired the money that afternoon so now Im looking for my next ride. I thought about the Raptor, but man they seem $$$$. Are they pretty cool as a DD? Is a new model coming out soon? They just caught my eye so I thought id ask you as a Raptor owner. I thought about going to an F150 or F250, but saw a Raptor this morning and now am a bit intrigued.
                              This is my second one and besides the mileage I love them. They are a blast to drive. New one is coming out in 17, supposed to be a 500hp ecoboost with a little more suspension travel. I bought this one used a year ago and even after putting 20k miles on it, dealers are asking more than I paid for comparable ones. Sewell Ford has one identical to mine, same year and mileage and wants 4k more than I paid for mine last year lol

Comment

Working...
                              X