• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mean ass pitbull

Why

cause dachshunds like to get it in too

Comment

Midget pitbulls! I feel so bad for laughing lol.

Comment

It should make eating babies much easier.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I have one of these at home. Hes about a year or so old.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
            I have one of these at home. Hes about a year or so old.
            wHY

Comment

I wish after 13yrs, I was smart enough to post pic of Jr's new pup.

God bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Bet that is one mean ass dog.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  I wish after 13yrs, I was smart enough to post pic of Jr's new pup.

God bless.
                  Now that you're on facebook it's even easier, if you post the pic there first..

1. Post pic on facebook
                  2. While clicked on the pic on FB, right click on it and click "copy image URL".
                  3. Once on here and creating a post, click on the "insert image" button. This one:
                  4. When the pop-up box appears, right click and paste the URL you copied.
                  5. Click "OK" and it will insert a line that looks something like this (without the spaces):
                  [IMG ]https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10922759_10206023587851762_6774725155839598590_n.j pg?oh=26c9a196aeaf9211984c9d534e73eb0e&oe=55639146 &__gda__=1431087673_0f9525f5b5d6d34ef80b7cfeb9e1a6 98[/IMG ]
                  6. Submit your post..

Comment

BTW Elvis, is this the pic of you and your dog? I mean, it was on your FB page.

Comment

thats rude jude!

Comment

Working...
                      X