Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh lord, aftermarket Mustang EcoBoost exhausts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is true, my Lightning picked up 70 hp and over 100 TQ rwhp just by doing a tune, exhaust, 4-lb pulley and an electric fan set up.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
      ive driven an eb mustang a lot. we have a few at work. it's fine to drive around, no problems there. i wouldnt put an exhuast on it though.

i'm with cooter, shock/distaste hearing that sound out of a mustang. same way i feel about trucks with anything less than 8 cylinders (besides diesels). i'm sure the diehard eb nerds (matts5.0) will jump in and defend it's honor.

personal preference.
      When I said guys knocking it need to drive one, I meant the car in-general...I think it performs better than some are giving it credit for, that was the only point I was trying to make. I will say that my wife's has the performance pkg with 3.55's, so that probably makes it feel a little more peppy too.

I'm in total agreement on the exhaust....not a fan myself, and it isn't a sound that I'd want to make any louder. Would be nice to hear the turbo a little more tho.
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
        just a 2.0 liter.
        2.3L, but yea.
        sigpic

Comment

ive driven an eb mustang a lot. we have a few at work. it's fine to drive around, no problems there. i wouldnt put an exhuast on it though.

i'm with cooter, shock/distaste hearing that sound out of a mustang. same way i feel about trucks with anything less than 8 cylinders (besides diesels). i'm sure the diehard eb nerds (matts5.0) will jump in and defend it's honor.

personal preference.

fuck yo self nigga..

I know its a personal preference thing, but I just think its a little backwards/redneck thinking.
          things should never change though! amiright, hell what will they do next? integrate the schools? damn japs and there sideways engines in an exploreer blasfammy!!11!!
          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post

fuck yo self nigga..

I know its a personal preference thing, but I just think its a little backwards/redneck thinking.
            things should never change though! amiright, hell what will they do next? integrate the schools? damn japs and there sideways engines in an exploreer blasfammy!!11!!
            it is, but i cant help it! i will say rolling in an eb f150 @ 20mph, punching it and the tires light up is impressive. and thats bone stock

Comment

it is, but i cant help it! i will say rolling in an eb f150 @ 20mph, punching it and the tires light up is impressive. and thats bone stock
              My truck does that, and keeps them going through second gear lol.

I think I've left about 800ft of marks a few times.

It's fun as hell.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                My truck does that, and keeps them going through second gear lol.

I think I've left about 800ft of marks a few times.

It's fun as hell.
                I hate fuck wads that do this in residential areas. Some faggotty no driving ass hat always lights it up and bounces off the rev limit every morning at 0800 around here. Have some fucking respect for people at their homes.

Comment

Dude it was 1pm on a weekday, do you see any activity?

And I don't really care, I was having fun and will continue to do so. Here's what it does with ET streets.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    I hate fuck wads that do this in residential areas. Some faggotty no driving ass hat always lights it up and bounces off the rev limit every morning at 0800 around here. Have some fucking respect for people at their homes.
                    I'm right there with you on that.
                    Disrespectful fuck wads.
                    sigpic

Comment

I heard a silver 2015 EB stang today with exhaust, at 157 & Mid-Cities. That car sounded like garbage.
                      Detailing by Dylan
                      817-494-3396
                      Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                      Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                        Dude it was 1pm on a weekday, do you see any activity?

And I don't really care, I was having fun and will continue to do so.
                        When you lose control and kill someone, be sure to tell that to the persons family, as well as the jury.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          I'm right there with you on that.
                          Disrespectful fuck wads.
                          Time to change your depends, you old fuckers.
                          Imprisoned inside this mind, hiding behind the empty smiles.....

Comment

If it's that regular, tell the police about it. I'm sure they'll have as much fun writing him up as you'll have knowing it was because of you.
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
                              Time to change your depends, you old fuckers.
                              I'm 30. I don't want to hear some jackasses truck peeling out for 800ft if I'm home trying to watch a movie. If you're going to do stupid shit like that take it to an industrial / remote area.

Comment

I'm 30. I don't want to hear some jackasses truck peeling out for 800ft if I'm home trying to watch a movie. If you're going to do stupid shit like that take it to an industrial / remote area.
                                But then who will hear how bad ass they are, and how much of a true alpha male their car/truck makes them??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X