found this on youtubing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
    It will be interesting to see who it turns out to be.
    Guaranteed it has naynayshadingdongdingaling influence all over it. I haven't made any other member upset enough to get any sort of mention before other than the convict, so I'm going to bet on black.

Comment

Fucking greatness.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        I haven't made any other member upset enough to get any sort of mention before other than the convict, so I'm going to bet on black.
        Didn't you upset a few members enough to beat you with a baseball bat?
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          Didn't you upset a few members enough to beat you with a baseball bat?
          Oh absolutely, but they were able to take out their butt hurt and move on. Shadingaling is butt hurt in herpes proportion.

Comment

Working...
          X