• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post

Damn. Good find.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Damn. Good find.
      Except the fact its been for sale for at least a month and hasnt sold.

Comment

Maybe he will trade for a miata.

Comment

I tried to call that guy 2x a day this entire week, no answer, no call back, nothing. I'd love to buy the Cobra.

I CL my Cobra and some one from here (I think) offered a tricked out green miata for trade. Cool looking car for a chick.
          1995 Cobra #404
          1994 Cobra #1968 **traded**
          1991 LX Hatch 5.0-Sold

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Snake View Post
            I tried to call that guy 2x a day this entire week, no answer, no call back, nothing. I'd love to buy the Cobra.

I CL my Cobra and some one from here (I think) offered a tricked out green miata for trade. Cool looking car for a chick.
            DJ?
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
              DJ?
              Two red, two black, and the race car that is painted like a Texas flag.

I don't have a green one.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Snake View Post

I don't know who you are talking about.

Comment

Was it the plastidiped one with all the vents and wings all over? That poor cobra has danced around ALOT and no one has fixed it.

Oh and that other Cobra posted has been on CL since the beginning of the year. I spoke with him once and he is firm on the price.
                  Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

This guy doesn't stand a chance.

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                    Oh and that other Cobra posted has been on CL since the beginning of the year. I spoke with him once and he is firm on the price.
                    Don't blame him for being firm, if its anywhere as nice as it appears I wouldn't sell it for any less. I have the exact same car in as nice or better condition that I wouldn't sell for that but thankfully no one is knocking down the door wanting it either.

Comment

the pictures are too big
                      Vortex rear stand $75
                      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                      11 4 door
                      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

I tried to fix it, but that car exceded my budget. Hopefully Chris can give it the money it needs to make it a nice car again.
                        1995 Cobra #404
                        1991 LX Hatch 5.0-Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                          Was it the plastidiped one with all the vents and wings all over? That poor cobra has danced around ALOT and no one has fixed it.
                          Maybe. I heard it was a pretty quick autox and track car. Has roll bars, door bars and some other mods. Pretty nice car.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            Oh man! Good luck. Pm Mike, he knows all about that car. No telling how many men he banged in that back seat.
                            One fucking time.

Comment

It was green and had vents in the nose and a big wing on the back. Cool looking Miata and it sure looked fast.
                              1995 Cobra #404
                              1991 LX Hatch 5.0-Sold

Comment

whew that hatch back looks tired. Trade it for a civic.

Comment

Working...
                                X