Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new 85 IROC

How much ya reckon they want fer it?

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Blah. What do those things make stock, like 190 HP?

Comment

JUNK. I had to watch that on mute. What happened to the wheels?

Comment

I'm guessing that it was stolen, either from a dealer or prior to delivery to a dealer. If that's the case, I'd imagine the wheels were sold off of it.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
            Blah. What do those things make stock, like 190 HP?
            I bet it's roughly 170 to the wheels.

Comment

Kind of a cool time piece. I'm really surprised the interior wasn't destroyed by rodents.

Comment

That's at least a 5 year-old video. 305/auto IIRC.

Comment

I usually don't care for gen 3 camaros. But I certainly appreciate and love
                  New old stock.
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                    That's at least a 5 year-old video. 305/auto IIRC.
                    Yeah, it's not a TPI 350 but is definitely a manual trans.

Comment

from reading a bit of the thread on thirdgen.org. the guy bought it right off the trailer and put it straight into 'storage'. He also bought other rims that he intended to put on it but never did. So those might just be transport rims. It apparently sold for 37ish at a mechum auction.

I know that GM would send the vehicles going over to SLP on transport rims and then they would install the correct rims from there. So I wonder if that is the same story here.

Watch carefully in the video there appears to be another one stuck at the front of the trailer

Comment

History / Originality - 4.3 mile IROC-Z on eBay - UPDATE - Just an FYI on the 4.3 mile IROC-Z from eBay. I have been in contact with the new owner. They have no interest in joining or communicating on message forums as the gentleman is an older guy from Indiana and he is a car collector. The new owner has another...

Comment

If it was an 87 Grand National I would have been excited

Comment

I can appreciate the low miles but Jesus those cars are so fugly.

Comment

Working...
                            X