Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '15 GT vs. '15 z28 vs '15 hellcat

Can't wait for the GT350...

Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

The apostrophes go before the numbers, as the characters you are replacing them with are in front.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Ain't got no time for correct punctuation!
      Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

You gave them a measurement of fifteen feet, and then neglected to say whether that was height, length, or width.

Comment

Wow, I'm very surprised that the GT was only 3 sec slower than the Z28.
          Bring on the GT350!!!
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Dude in Hellcat needs to learn how to do burnouts off the rev limiter. Nothing screams out "I CAN'T DU DU DU DU DRIII DRIII DU DU DRIIIIIIIIIIVE" more than that.

Comment

That GT needs the supercharger option.

Comment

Decent comparison. Not really fair since they're pitting the best of the other makes against a relatively plain Mustang. Should have compared similarly equipped V8 versions of the Camaro and Challenger. I bet it'd be easier to declare a winner that way.

Comment

So 1 $70K car beats the $40k Mustang around the track and sucks on the street. The other $70K car beats the Mustang at the dragstrip but sucks on the track..... So can I have $10k to mod the Mustang and whip them both soundly?

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    So 1 $70K car beats the $40k Mustang around the track and sucks on the street. The other $70K car beats the Mustang at the dragstrip but sucks on the track..... So can I have $10k to mod the Mustang and whip them both soundly?
                    How about a 50k Mustang that smokes them out of the box?

Comment

I am really surprised that the mustang was just 3 seconds slower then the race car z28. Hell throw a set of r compound tires on the mustang and try that again. or put a set of regular z tires on the camaro and try again.

Comment

....and the debate continues

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                          ....and the debate continues
                          Ain't life wonderful..

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                            How about a 50k Mustang that smokes them out of the box?
                            A new Mustang with good tires and wheels and a supercharger would...... and it's less than $50K. I'm seriously thinking of picking up a used '11 to '14GT and adding a supercharger.

I'm seriously considering it.... get rid of my Audi and get the Mustang and a Jeep Wrangler too for the same price.

Comment

Well that mustang had upgraded shocks, springs, rims, 6 piston brakes and was 46k so not really a plain car, but I agree they should match the cars up better....

Comment

Working...
                              X