New Wheels on the Turbo 'Vert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Wheels on the Turbo 'Vert!

18x9 with a 245/40-18 and 18x10 with a 285/35-18. Nitto 555's. I have to say I really like it! Thanks JSTA2V for the deal. The only hiccup in the process is that my front spindles are the ones that are problematic for the centercap. I'll have to look at swapping out the spindles for the appropriate ones or figure out some other workaround. Overall, I'm very happy with the new look.

Looks good!
    كافر

Originally posted by sc281
    Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
    Originally posted by Trick Pony
    ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Thanks man. Sorry about yours...

Comment

Looks really good Doug. Only thing i'd like to see is some 2.5" stainless tailpipes out the back.

Marcus
        '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

I've considered putting some on. I got some that came with my catback but they're not nearly as clean as a set of stockers. I think LMR sells them for about $150 new.

Comment

Not bad at all.

Comment

Looks waaaaaay better
              Vortex rear stand $75
              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
              11 4 door
              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

10's in the 1/4 on 18's???

Comment

Doug, I ended up with a MAC catback that doesnt fit my xpipe. It has the chrome tips, If you want would gladly sell them (short the mufflers themselves) for less than that $150...
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

The only catch is that my mufflers should be "pretty close" to the stock location, but my 3-1/2" downpipe Y's and goes into the mufflers, so I'm not positive that they won't require some work to get to fit right. I'm hesitant to buy some not knowing if I can make them work. I may need to "borrow" some to take to the muffler shop and let them tell me if they can make them work before I commit. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                      Looks waaaaaay better
                      X2!
                      2014 GT
                      2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Looks really good, Doug!

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                          The only catch is that my mufflers should be "pretty close" to the stock location, but my 3-1/2" downpipe Y's and goes into the mufflers, so I'm not positive that they won't require some work to get to fit right. I'm hesitant to buy some not knowing if I can make them work. I may need to "borrow" some to take to the muffler shop and let them tell me if they can make them work before I commit. LOL!
                          The nice thing about the MACs is they have ball fittings so you have more adjustment.

IF you want them, come get them. If your muffler man cant make them work, bring them back.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Thanks for the offer! I'll hit you up when I start getting serious about doing it...

Comment

Copycat . I liked the way they looked on mine but they are heavy ! I like em on your vert to .
                              Last edited by dumpycapri85; 01-02-2014, 09:30 AM.
                              Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Working...
                              X