No announcement yet.

Look what showed up last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does that thing have chrome trim around the side windows, like a fucking import luxury car?!

Comment

Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post
      Is that also called the GT premium 50th anniversary edition?
      No. There are only 1,964 50th anniversary cars being made. Not sure on the break down in color(s), but they are only available in Wimbledon White and Kona Blue.
      Now there is a 50th anniversary package that is available in a premium package on all the 2015 Mustangs, iirc...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        No. There are only 1,964 50th anniversary cars being made. Not sure on the break down in color(s), but they are only available in Wimbledon White and Kona Blue.
        Now there is a 50th anniversary package that is available in a premium package on all the 2015 Mustangs, iirc...

So they're going to confuse the shit out of everyone like they did in 1999...

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          It was one hell of a party tho!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            I still see people posting normal 2004 GTs as "40th Anniversary Editions". I guess they see the fender badge, even though the badge was on all non-cobras.

Comment

Working...
            X