2015 Competition Orange GT Niche Targa install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Competition Orange GT Niche Targa install

Got our first 2015 in at the shop. Finding the right offset was a bitch, these are a bit too negative to fit the 305 Drags but 275 works nicely. Looks killer. Opinions?

Before

After

Black wheels make cars look cheap. Like some econofartboxmobile that the owner took the hubcaps off of to "save rotating weight!" Maybe if the lip was polished.

Comment

Pictures don't do justice. These wheels actually have a machined face that has a dark tint. So there is a contrast. Just disappears and reappears depending on the angle you're looking from. But I get what you're saying. I like the ones with the milled accents myself where the lip or windows are bright bare aluminum.

Comment

i luv the look

Comment

I think it looks great. I can see where some black wheels look cheap like a dirty hubcap, but not a nice stylized wheel.

Comment

Yeah, I agree, big difference between a 100$ black ricer wheel and a nice staggered concave set up. These definitely don't look like a dirty missing hubcap steel wheel. Lol but to each their own
            It's funny. We put the stock 15 wheels on a 06Gt and they look WAY better on the 06 by far. So Strang how the body style vs wheel make a huge difference

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Black wheels make cars look cheap. Like some econofartboxmobile that the owner took the hubcaps off of to "save rotating weight!" Maybe if the lip was polished.
                +1 on black wheels looking cheap

may look better if it had some color matching paint paint work

Comment

take your hands off your walker, put on your bi-focals, and actually look at the pics
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Paint paint huh, John?

I like it, I'm also a fan of black wheels though as long as they are gloss. Once I zoomed in on my phone I saw they aren't black, I still like them.

Comment

I'm loving the way it sits, but I'm also in the anti-black wheel syndicate.

Comment

I love it. You made the lines of the fenders pop.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I like the wheels and stance. I'm still warming up to the rear of the '15. Do you still have it at the shop, Aaron?

Comment

No, took it back Thursday. However it will be back Monday to get the nittos. These wheels were meant for a lot car so we test fit them on this one. He looked it so much he ordered Nitto DR'S and invo fronts

Comment

That's your shit taste old man. The Car great, black wheels are fine.
                              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
                              X