2015 GT TT - 949rwhp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 GT TT - 949rwhp

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

A lot of people are going to have to look at that ugly ass from behind.

Comment

Gotta admit the red is not great. What gets me is a car is modded to 100% increase in rwhp before its year make is current...... To 900 rwhp....

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
        Gotta admit the red is not great. What gets me is a car is modded to 100% increase in rwhp before its year make is current...... To 900 rwhp....
        Maybe it'll double every year!

Comment

Zomg! Then stickers and stripes would be obsolite!

Comment

stock rod bolts stock?
            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

That car was delivered stock to them at the nmra finals in bg first weekend of October. It was first one I saw in person. Nice six week build there.

Comment

but look at the A/F 12.36, a little lean

Comment

Anyone know what a 2014 5.0 puts down on average with the same kit?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                    Anyone know what a 2014 5.0 puts down on average with the same kit?
                    What does the silver one from Gearheads have done? Isn't that like 1100hp?

Comment

That kit is fucking stupid. The passanger manifold and the driver manifold merge into one pipe, then split back off into a Y for the turbo's. Then when the exhaust exit it merges into one pipe, and goes under the k-member and splits back to hook to factory exhaust.

The 62mm kits for the 11-14 has done 1250rwhp on a few cars at HPP.

There is hardly any room in the 15 engine bay like in the 14's. HPP is having hell(but got it figured it out) building the TT kit for my 15.
                      "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

if i had a car with 1000hp yall would hate me more than you already do. i mean that is ALL i would ever say...

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          if i had a car with 1000hp yall would hate me more than you already do. i mean that is ALL i would ever say...

god bless.
                          Lol
                          2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by elvis View Post
                            if i had a car with 1000hp yall would hate me more than you already do. I mean that is all i would ever say...

God bless.
                            lol!!
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Fuck an Ecoboost.

Comment

Working...
                              X