JSF in the middle of Arlington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JSF in the middle of Arlington

I mentioned this in the past but I just found the pic I took a few years ago, hauling this sucker right through the middle of Arlington. There were 100+ cops helping this along, stopping traffic, etc.
    Attached Files
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

What is it?
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Joint strike fighter

Comment

They have a full sized mockup they haul around for static displays.

Comment

That probably isn't the mock up. It is more likely a transport. Those only travel at night and shouldn't be going over 35 mph.

Here's a similar story.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

F35 right?

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                They have a full sized mockup they haul around for static displays.
                I worked there for a time when they had a big showroom to show off the plane and its features. I worked on the IT side building out the showroom. The mock up was impressive. All plywood and fiberglass except for the landing gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                  F35 right?
                  Yes.

Comment

Working...
                  X