Stupid person doing something stupid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid person doing something stupid.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

But that's how you are supposed to do it hey says. LOL

Gonna be big bucks to find a shop willing to weld that back together due to airbag sensors and them needing the crumple zone right there.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        But that's how you are supposed to do it hey says. LOL

Gonna be big bucks to find a shop willing to weld that back together due to airbag sensors and them needing the crumple zone right there.
        You really think he's worried about crumple zones and airbag sensors? He'll probably find someone to weld a plate on there just to mount the bumper and make it cosmetically correct.

Comment

Comment

WTF?! Let me just put the ole ranger in reverse at 25 mph. Im sure it will work. Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              That made me laugh.

Comment

Just floor it in reverse....what could possibly happen?
                sigpic

Comment

The dumb shits couldn't be bothered with grabbing some shovels and digging it out and pulling it to the CLEAR side of the driveway. No pity.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    I have seen this one so many times, I think the truck driver knew exactly what he was doing and what was about to happen....LOL...not just the bumper but the whole fucking back of the car is gone..LMAO

Comment

Working...
                    X