Sound engineer isolates Courtney Love's Guitar and Vocals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound engineer isolates Courtney Love's Guitar and Vocals

Don't know if the backstory is true, but...

I believe it. Ive run sound in situations like that several times. Usually before the gig a band member or two would come to me and say " put the guitar in their monitor mix but dont have it up in foh."

As a soundman I can get a raw listen of any person in the band. When I can solo a guitar track and vocal track, with no fx, processing or anything, and it still sounds good I have a much higher opinion of the artist.
    "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Better than Katey Sagal.

Comment

If the guitar had some distortion and reverb it would have fixed it right up!
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

For the kind of music she does I don't see the problem.

Comment

Ugh. I could only listen to 45 seconds of that reamed-out whore before I had to give up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
              Ugh. I could only listen to 45 seconds of that reamed-out whore before I had to give up.
              I did one better 20seconds in my web browser crashed! lol true story!

Comment

Working...
              X