No announcement yet.

Bitch, you be too skinny, even for a white broad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We saw her in a store in SoHo a few years ago.

Comment

I love me some small bitches. I prefer short and think, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
        Huh? Since when are skinny, fit chicks 12 yr old boys? Or smaller tits mean "no tits"? C'mon man, she's hot for her age. Criticizing her looks? No wonder there's so many fatties, too many people validating unhealthy, undefined lumps of lard with "curves".

I don't mind a little more "softness" but I'm single so I like variety and won't criticize someone who definitely takes care of themselves. It seems married guys are quick to criticize because they're stuck with one model (not that you are).
        To each his own, but she looks kinda gross to me. I don't like fat chicks, either. Petite and toned can be hot, but not like that. Older chicks can still be hot, too, but I don't think she looks old. She looks great with clothes on, and seems cool etc. Just no shape. No fun zones.

I'm certainly far from perfect, and my intention is not to bash her (or anyone) for their looks, but for the sake of sharing opinions in this particular thread, that's mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
          Banging ass body.

Funny how skinny is the minority and considered the bully of "full figured" fat ass chicks. Sad really.
          Yup, humans should be that lean. That's perfectly natural if you eat a hunter/gatherer diet. People are WAY too fat these days.

Comment

i agree with everything Jluv has said......but fuck DMB

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
              To each his own, but she looks kinda gross to me. I don't like fat chicks, either. Petite and toned can be hot, but not like that. Older chicks can still be hot, too, but I don't think she looks old. She looks great with clothes on, and seems cool etc. Just no shape. No fun zones.

I'm certainly far from perfect, and my intention is not to bash her (or anyone) for their looks, but for the sake of sharing opinions in this particular thread, that's mine.
              Fair enough. Just opinions, and mine would never discourage her dedication to keeping that body tight well into her later years. With all the fatty sympathizing, I think her look should be championed as what to aspire to. It's better than being fat/unhealthy and saying its the norm.

Lol @ fun zones.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                I'll take the Kardashian figure any day
                That's what I'm talking about.

Not that ethiopian body

Comment

You could throw a dump truck down that hallway and not hit any walls

Comment

Wood due!

Comment

Working...
                    X