Too many cocks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too many cocks!!!

Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
      I was gonna say...once I saw Victoria Sun I got distracted and didn't care about the rest of it. I couldn't watch more than 3 minutes of that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
        I was gonna say...once I saw Victoria Sun I got distracted and didn't care about the rest of it. I couldn't watch more than 3 minutes of that shit.
        You missed the best parts then.
        sigpic

Comment

yep that went way off the deep end and for some reason I still watched all of it.

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

I wonder if the set designer liked married with children. Layout looks close.

Comment

It was all supposed to be an 80's hokey sitcom fever dream. You know the kind where you get the stupid song in your head and it won't stfu? I say they nailed it.

Note the creeper bearded dude in a lot of the backgrounds? Once you see him, you start to realize he is lurking in more and more of the shots.

Comment

It's pretty funny, but I couldn't make it all the way through. I think they should have condensed all of the best/funniest ideas into 4 minutes, instead of that monster.

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                  Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Saw this on adult swim the other night and laughed my ass off......and I was sober.

Lots of folks in on that weird ass shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                      It was all supposed to be an 80's hokey sitcom fever dream. You know the kind where you get the stupid song in your head and it won't stfu? I say they nailed it.

Note the creeper bearded dude in a lot of the backgrounds? Once you see him, you start to realize he is lurking in more and more of the shots.
                      lol I just re watched it and holy shit he's in like half the video starting at 30 sec in. didn't even notice the first time around.

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

Working...
                      X