Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy test drives a terminator, rags the hell out of it

Thought this was funny lol

This is a video I found a long time ago and decided to upload it. Guy test drives a Cobra and runs the hell out of it before telling the salesman he wouldn't...
    2012 GT500

Last edited by built2layframe; 02-04-2011, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Older than the internet itself.

Comment

Welcome to 2003
        “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

and your dumbass can't embed

Comment

Damn this is old!

Still amusing though.
            68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
            63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
            i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

Thats an old video youngster, you were probably just a stain in your dads pants when it came out..

Comment

Man. How the fuck did I miss this the first time? Tell me how I discover that the internet isn't flat, but somehow miss this damn video?!

Comment

No fo five sixes, no care.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

^ Win.

/thread
                    2012 GT500

Comment

omg are u kidding me dude ? this shit is older than my great grandma, thank you for ruining my night.. go shoot urself

Comment

^ Holy shit you sound tough! You are one hardcore, ethuggin, repost-reportin, grade A BADASS.

"Older than my great gandma."

And funny, too!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyZ06 View Post
                          omg are u kidding me dude ? this shit is older than my great grandma, thank you for ruining my night.. go shoot urself
                          I wish I would've seen your sig before the board awards came out. Holy shit I've never seen a more retarded sig on the internet ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            I wish I would've seen your sig before the board awards came out. Holy shit I've never seen a more retarded sig on the internet ever.
                            I was thinking the same thing.

"I own an ALMIGHTY ZO6 ! Every other car ever made is GARBAGE !! Bow down insolent FOOLS !!"

-Aaron

Comment

Thread of the year. Never seen that video before, that was fucked up.
                              2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X