Drunk girl prank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk girl prank

It's scary how fast the creepers come out when there's a nice looking drunk girl.

It's either staged, or there are a lot of douchebags in kommiefornia. I wonder if anyone did try to help her, but she only showed the assholes?

Comment

It was those heels

Comment

Whats wrong with taking a drunk girl home and giving her a well deserved cock'ing?
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Is it the Booze, or is the shoes

Art Mann

Comment

America was founded by opportunist. Those guys are just seeking ass via manifest destiny.

Comment

Social experiment? Like she didn't know what would happen?
              Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

It's fake..

11/17 UPDATE: Video's creators remove clip from YouTube NOVEMBER 12--The viral video claiming to show a series of men plotting to take advantage of a drunk Los Angeles woman was staged by the clip’s
                You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

I was thinking at 3:40 "That fucking Russian is about to sell her to the sex slave trade".

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                    I was thinking at 3:40 "That fucking Russian is about to sell her to the sex slave trade".
                    Bahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X